For $700 they received 110 concepts from 11 designers!
Over 36,000 of the world's best entrepreneurs and small businesses trust crowdSPRING with custom logo design, web design and writing services. 96% of them recommend that you try us too.Find out more
Starts:20-May-13 7:53 a.m. GMT
Ends:13-Jun-13 1:37 p.m. GMT
Award 1: $700, was awarded to Samonduty
Layered PSD, ,
Preview: crowdSPRING Contract
File 1: Aravekirala_Brief.docx (17.1 KB)
Uploaded on 20-May-13 7:47 a.m. GMT
• The current website is at "www.aravekirala.com"
• This is a “car hire platform” in Turkey targeting end users who will be able to see the offers of different providers. You can think of it as a marketplace where a rental car provider posts its offers in a dynamic way. So the prices for the cars change according to different conditions such as season, region and number of miles that a driver can make in a limited time period.
• The end users are going to make online reservation by choosing the appropriate offer for them. They will pay some of the amount due in order to guarantee their reservation. So reservation information will be sent to the car rental provider for their further planning.
• We are trying to form an easy to use and a simple platform to the end users. The navigation should be very simple and direct the customer in the rental process according to what the customer wants.
• This will be a low cost car hire platform focusing especially on long term rentals. So you can put anything on the design that would make an indication for low cost. (Pictures, graphs, cartoon etc.) Also any reference for different seasons, regions and number of miles are well accepted. Because the prices of the cars change according to whether the season is summer or winter. The prices rise when summer arrives because of the demand. Also, cars in popular places, especially in summer vacation locations are going to be more expensive than the other places.
• The brand name is “aravekirala” which means “search and rent” in Turkish. There is not any problem with preparing the website in English. We can translate them easily without any problem.
We have three different target segments
o Young professionals looking to have a good weekend outside of the city where they live in
o SME / SoHo s who are more keen to make long term rentals
o Holidaymakers coming to Turkey and who can’t find a simple and easy to use car hire platform that will implant trust
You can make any representations for these segments that will target them in the landing page.
1.This platform is just what you need for renting car anywhere in the country without a single problem
2.This is where you can find minimum costs and best offers provided by car rental companies with comments and ratings
3.You will get the best customer experience and service ever
1.We offer a rich portfolio of services
2.You will not have any difficulty finding what you exactly want through navigation
3.We will support the customers all the way through the reservation process
o Here you can find some of the website designs that we like:
o We want fun colors and 3d graphics that will attract attention in line with the logo (Blue and green design tones).
o Dynamic transitions between pages
o Simple background with light tones.
o A web 2.0 look that is modern and innovative
o Simple navigation that is easy to use as much as possible.
Mostly blue and green in line with the logo and current website that you can see at
Also you can use reddish colors
There is not any color that we don't want to see in the design.
But our don't wants are:
o Too much text
o Not cluttered
o Boring design
o We don’t want any flash
Main page , 1st step
The user will see how the system works in 3 basic steps as big pictures. This is preferred to be cartoon or graphics.
How System Works (Cartoon Graphics) Contains 3 pictures:
o The first picture: A guy comes in and selects a date to reserve a car. He then looks for different cars from different providers and thinks that the car prices are way cheaper than other possibilities in the market.
o The second picture: He then chooses the best option for himself and makes the pre-payment in order to guarantee his reservation. He gets a reservation code indicating also the place and date to pick up the car with contact information of the car provider. We should focus on the payment security here.
o The third picture: At the place and date / time of pick up, the guy meets with the car provider company. He makes the remaning payment and gets the car. He thinks that how easier could it be than this.
Get Started Button
Below the cartoon graphics (description of how the system works), there will be a get started button in the middle. After “Get started” button is pressed, 1st step is completed. Next step appears below as sliding div.
Main page , 2nd step
Selection of pick up place, date and time
Selection of drop off place, date and time
Place selection can be done on Turkey Map with locations on it
Next Step Button
Main page , 3rd step
Approximate Km intervals selection Km intervals should write on big and user friendly square or circular boxes. (The possible choices will be 150 km intervals beginning from 0-150 km up to 1500km, e.g. 0-150, 150-300, 300-450,…)
Next Step Button
Mainpage , 4th step
Car rental search results (reservation page)
In the last step, there will be a car rental offers from different car providers.
Offers may appear as boxes (3-4 offers per row).
The offers will be listed under the category header (Economic, Van, Luxury...)
Each offer will contain these informations :
o brand name and model
o generic picture of that vehicle
o original images for images : passenger, baggage, door, air conditioning, automatic transmission
o “Free cancellation” text,” vehicle details” hyperlink
o “Make Reservation” button
o Car provider company name
o Rating of Car provider company as 5 stars : (provide information for general satisfaction level)
o Comments link (which belongs to car provider company) : When this link is clicked, a dynamic window pop up will appear. The comments for publishers that will be got from users about their experiences will be published here by going through the link of the partner
there will be category filter (Economic, Luxury...) and brand filter (VW, Opel, Ford, Hyundai) Filter selection can be done via “select box”. Search results will dynamically change according to filter.
Reservation form (hidden pop up)
Common parts in all pages :
a. Header : The header section will include the logo, navigation bar with 4 sections (Main page, How it works, About us and Partners) and the login / sign-up box with clear indication if user is logged in or not. Reservation code also can be used to login to the system. (This will be explained later) There will also be a language selection box (Turkish & English)
b. Footer : The footer section will include contact us logo with phone number and e-mail (0850 420 0 CAR – 0850 420 0 227 and firstname.lastname@example.org), faq, car rental conditions, terms & conditions, confidentiality statement and the social section links in facebook and twitter.
No we don't have any additional requirements.