For $600 they received 83 design concepts from 15 designers!
Over 40,000 of the world's best entrepreneurs and small businesses trust crowdSPRING with custom logo design, web design and writing services. 96% of them recommend that you try us too.Find out more
Starts:16-Feb-13 3 p.m. GMT
Ends:8-Mar-13 11:59 p.m. GMT
Award 1: $600, was awarded to iamtiff
JPG, Layered PSD
Preview: crowdSPRING Contract
File 1: Logo_LIA_for_Health.jpg (34.6 KB)
Uploaded on 16-Feb-13 2:24 p.m. GMT
LIA for Health (learning, informing, advocating)
We are an interdisciplinary health organization of young professionals. Our NGO tries to learn from each other about health issues, to inform others about important health topics and to advocate for change.
We are built of small local groups of around 15-20 people who meet each other every week or two. In these meetings we try to learn from each other and to plan our projects and activities.
Our activities are very diverse, e.g. public lectures about important issues, writing newspaper articles, organizing conferences.
So ... we are an enthusiastic group of young health professionals which wants to make a difference by thinking and acting differently!
1024 x 768
1) Everybody who is interested in public health and health care issues (to inform them)
2) Potential new members of LIA for Health (to recruit them)
3) Potential or current partner organizations and financial sponsors (to make a good impression)
1) We are an interdisciplinary group
2) We focus not just on health care and medicine but also on health promotion and public health (health rather than disease, populations rather than individuals)
3) We are enthusiastic, innovative and open-minded
We are built of local groups of enthusiastic people which meet each other regularly, we are flexible and motivated to think and act differently
Therefore, we are not just a formal organisation of representatives which exist just on paper
Simple and easy to navigate
If you would like to include pictures or symbols, please be aware that we are not just about medical doctors and hospitals, but also about health promotion and population health
One symbol which might fit us is the "round table" which you can also see in our logo, it symbolises the discussions we have during our local meetings!
But, feel free to experiment!! :-)
Fitting to the colour of our logo, but please feel free to experiment
Not fitting to the logo
Simple and clear; positive and likeable
As we are a NGO in Austria which is built of local groups in different cities, we would need:
1) one page for www.liaforhealth.at (our national website, which should describe what LIA for Health is all about, which should provide information for potential new members or partners; it should be more general)
2) one page for www.liaforhealth.at/graz (it should be the starting page for the group in one city, Graz)
3) one example-subpage for www.lifaforhealth.at/graz (it should be one of the subpages for the group in Graz, the different subpages should contain the information about the local group, e.g. introducing the team members, description of past and future projects etc.)
Feel free to be creative and to experiment! We would be more than happy to receive your proposal, we can't await to have a website for our innovative NGO which lasts for a long time!! :-)
Name your own price, then watch as dozens of participants submit ideas and choose your favorite. Our 100% money-back guarantee makes it risk-free!