Starts:31-Jan-13 5:55 a.m. GMT
Ends:5-Feb-13 5:55 a.m. GMT
Award 1: $1000
JPG, Layered PSD
File 1: Brand_Mobility_Website...
Uploaded on 31-Jan-13 6 a.m. GMT
The buyer added updates to the brief. Read them.
What do you do?
We help brands develop and execute innovative mobile strategies. Our core services include strategic planning, mobile app development, and product and service marketing.
Do you have a desired website screen size?
How many pages (maximum of 4) do you need designed?
What is your industry?
Describe the target audience for your website design
Large-company business professionals and entrepreneurs
What 3 things would you like to communicate to your audience through your website design
- We help your business develop an innovative mobile strategy, create compelling mobile apps, and engage customers
- We are on the cutting-edge
- We know the world of mobile inside and out
How is your company different from your competitors?
- We have years of diverse experience in the mobile industry and are able to leverage that experience to help our clients define their best mobile strategy. Further, we are a team of designers and developers who not only come up with ideas, but actually bring them life and into the hands of consumers.
What website design styles do you like?
- Responsive design
- Clean, crisp, and modern
- Bright, vibrant, colorful
- Big, modern type and buttons
- Sophisticated design elements
What colors do you want to see in your website design?
- Blue (see Brand Mobility logo)
What colors do you NOT want to see in your website design?
What adjectives should best describe your website design?
- Clean, crisp, professional, modern, engaging
What content must be included in the website design?
Please see design brief. We need a homepage design + a single inside page design for 10 additional pages of content. We would like the winning designer to provide PSD and JPG files for all 10 pages, incorporating the content outlined in the attached design brief. The current brief is preliminary; we will post a final set of content over the next few days. This should not be a hindrance to developing the homepage and
Do you have additional requirements or links you want to share?
We find these sites inspiring:
Theory Design (http://theorydesign.ca/)
Radoor & co (http://radoorco.dk/)
Get Satisfaction (http://getsatisfaction.com/)
- 31-Jan-13 6 a.m. GMT
- The buyer has uploaded a new file in this project. You can download that file in the DETAILS tab.
- 1-Feb-13 5:37 a.m. GMT
- This is the current Brand Mobility website: http://brandmobility.com/
As you can tell it needs a radical refresh. We hope that you are able to create a truly great design using the content outlined in the design brief. Please also make sure to note the sites that inspire us. The team carefully selected those as ones that we greatly appreciate.
- 1-Feb-13 5:43 a.m. GMT
- I want to also clarify that we are seeking only 2 pages of design - a homepage and interior page.
We have content that will go into each of the 10 interior pages and would ask the winning designer to also help us lay out the content on those interior pages. The structure of those pages will not be vary -- just the content on them. We expect that this is a small additional ask that will go a long way in helping our developers structure the page content. This is something that we will request during wrap-up.
Please see page 4 of the design brief for a description of the pages.
- 1-Feb-13 10:52 p.m. GMT
- Hi all,
We just wanted to let you know that the buyer in this project has requested a refund. And, because we offer buyers a money back guarantee, sometimes we have to make good on that promise.
To reward the loyal creatives who worked hard on this project and all the others on the site, we've taken the proceeds from this project and used them to fund our monthly cS Awards program. The cS Awards are issued every month based on varying criteria but are a simple way that we give back to the community and reward our creatives.
Thanks so much for participating and see you around the site,
The cS crew