For $300 they received 404 writing concepts from 70 writers!
Starts:2-Dec-13 3:55 p.m. GMT
Ends:16-Dec-13 3:55 p.m. GMT
Award 1: $300, was awarded to sweeper
, , NONE
Preview: crowdSPRING Contract
There are no materials for this project.
We developed the first smart planning assistant for task and project management that works for everyone in our customers’ companies and fully automates most of the planning process.
The assistant does the following:
- It automatically prioritizes and schedules your tasks
- It optimizes project plans for you
- It helps you to create more realistic project plans bridging the gap between task and project management
- It gives you a real-time overview of your plans
- It tracks progress and sends out reminders
- It automatically updates and synchronizes project plans
It does all this across projects, departments and for every team member.
Our smart planning assistant takes over most of the time consuming aspects of scheduling tasks and setting up as well as tracking project plans. Further, it takes away the pain of decision making by suggesting to everyone on what task he/she should be working on right now.
Our digital planning assistant is available as a very light and easy to use SaaS tool.
A .com domain has to be available.
The core audience are small and medium sized enterprises located in Europe and the US. Our planning assistant can be used in almost every industry and addresses the needs of employees as well as top level management as it assists everyone in managing day to day tasks as well as project related ones.
The product name should be at the same time the name for our digital planning assistant. It should be unisex and express the following:
1. The assistant is here to help and friendly
2. Yet, it is very powerful, smart and competent in its capabilities and always knows what is going on
3. It is not a concrete person but rather human than technical. It does not evoke science-fiction-like associations.
It should sound friendly, smart, energetic and modern, but not technical or science-fiction-like. The assistant should come across as a helpful companion that is always there to support you and always has the solution for you when it comes to planning your tasks and projects at work. The name of the assistant should not be too playful nor too serious.
- No -
Task, Project, Management, Assistant, Planner - anything that is descriptive.
- The name can be a real name or invented
- The name has to work internationally. Hence, the pronunciation must work for several languages
- The name should not have a negative meaning and the initial associations should be positive and related to the descriptions above
- It has to be easy to read and pronounce
- It should be only 2 syllables (Max. 3)
- It should not exceed 10-12 letters