For $700 they received 837 writing concepts from 177 writers!
Starts: 16-Jul-13 1:14 a.m. GMT
Ends: 30-Jul-13 1:14 a.m. GMT
Award 1: $700, was awarded to ThinkTa...
You must be approved to view or participate in this project. Since this project has closed, no more requests will be accepted.
If you already participated, please log in to check the project status.
This government department delivers high-quality services in the area of justice administration to the public and supports a safe, just, innovative and thriving state.
The department will be introducing software to manage the department’s legal contracts.
The software will be used to:
• Record and track contract data for the purposes of reporting and monitoring
• Managing contracts
• Track supplier performance against milestone delivery and KPIs
• Schedule and track contractual audits, risk issues and activities
• Track financial data
• Capture reviews/assessments of supplier performance
• Manage contractors (temporary staff on contract) e.g. review previous assignments within the department
• Direct workflow approvals to relevant users and managers
• Direct notifications and alerts automatically to users
• Link contract data in the software with data held in other departmental systems.
Rather than using the software vendor's product name, the department wants to name the software so that it can be embraced by the department and it's users, and is more closely associated with the department's objectives and goals of introducing the software.