Starts:14-May-13 8:55 p.m. GMT
Ends:21-May-13 8:55 p.m. GMT
Award 1: $200, was awarded to mrpaint...
, , NONE
There are no materials for this project.
The buyer added updates to the brief. Read them.
Financial Software Company
What do you do?
We provide cashflow forecasting software that is very graphical and easy to use.
Do you require that a .COM or other URL be available for the new name?
not too precious about exact domain name
What is your industry?
Software and InfoTech
Describe your audience
We target small to medium size businesses and accountants
What 3 things do you want your product name to communicate to your audience?
Easy to use,
Focused on the future and enables users to take early proactive steps to address issues,
Provides clarity and insight
List the names of your top three competitor products
What character, tenor or spirit do you wish to convey?
Contemporary,positive, leading edge
Are there any words or phrases you like or hate?
Do you want to include additional info?
some examples of names we like (not related to our industry) are:-
powersupply - provides food to gyms
retriever - gps system for dogs
wavelength - forum that connects entreprenuers
- By cowser64 on 14-May-13 10:12 p.m. GMT
- Not keen on the undernoted words/ phrases
Made up words
- By cowser64 on 14-May-13 10:18 p.m. GMT
- not keen on the word "tool".
- By cowser64 on 14-May-13 10:25 p.m. GMT
- don't want to use the word "pro"
- By cowser64 on 15-May-13 6:36 a.m. GMT
- dont want to use the terms:- cash, fina, finance, capital, money or pro
i'm looking to get away from traditional accounting terminology as it does not fit with our aim to be seen as easy to use.
- By cowser64 on 15-May-13 6:39 a.m. GMT
- please remember that we are not concerned at this stage with domain name availability. we want to get a good creative name first.
- By cowser64 on 15-May-13 4:40 p.m. GMT
- not keen on using "axis" in the name