For $300 they received 81 design concepts from 14 designers!
Starts:29-Aug-13 10:03 p.m. GMT
Ends:12-Sep-13 11:59 p.m. GMT
Award 1: $300, was awarded to BlackCa...
JPG, Vector EPS
Preview: crowdSPRING Contract
There are no materials for this project.
Lark Play Development Center
The Lark Play Development Center, now in its 20th year, is a place for playwrights. We are a laboratory for new voices and new ideas, providing playwrights with resources to develop their work, nurturing artists at all stages in their careers, and inviting them to express themselves freely in a supportive and rigorous environment.
Please visit www.larktheatre.org for more information.
Two pages: Front and back of postcard
8 x 6 postcard
The purpose of the post is not to promote a specific event; the purpose of the postcard is to drive potential audience members to the website where they can find events for the entire year. While our target audience is the community who’ve been with and supported the Lark for the past 20 years, we also want the postcard to be attractive to people who have never heard of the Lark Play Development Center. The postcard should spark their interest and entice them to learn more.
We are located in NYC, in the heart of the city’s Theatre District. This should not be “just another postcard”, but one that communicates meaning, community and recognition.
Average Age of Supporters: 30-60
Gender: Equally Male & Female
Qualities: Positive, Theatre Enthusiasts, Devoted, Engaged in Community
1.) Come celebrate & support Lark’s 20th Season.
2.) The Lark is a community dedicated to supporting the playwrights. We welcome diversity, and we encourage a diverse palate of voices to explore our events.
3.) The Lark is a welcoming and fun environment.
Designs that are visually interesting and captivating without being complex
Primary Colors: Black, Grey, White, Blue
Optional Colors: Yellow, Green, Red (please visit Lark’s website: www.larktheatre.org)
Pink, Orange, Purple, Brown
The design will be placed on Postcards that will be both mailed and handed out to our community.
NOTE: All images can be found in an open folder via Drop box.
On the Front:
• Lark’s new 20th Anniversary Logo (Lark@20) should be prominent and located on the front of the postcard.
• Tagline: “A Place for Playwrights” should be included.
• Images (FOLDER LOCATED AT BOTTOM): We would like to showcase the volume and diversity of the many faces of the Lark without centering on one particular face, there will be up to 100+ images on which to do that. On the front, we’d like to see a collage of these images. It’s up to you how to make the Lark@20 logo standout.
On the Back:
• Split the back to create two sections (Section 1 – Left, Section 2 – Right) with a vertical divider.
• Lark’s original logo, should be located in Section 2 at the top flushed left (next to the divider) along with Lark’s return address.
• Section 1 Text: (“/” Indicates line breaks)
Celebrating 20 Years of Supporting Playwrights/ Join us for the 2013-14 Season/ www.larktheatre.org
• Images (LINK TO FOLDER LOCATED AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS SECTION):
On the back, the collage of headshots should continue; however, the photos should be ghosted and larger than the photos on the front.
Link to Folder: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/4j9nxalnddx052y/HoRT...