For $450 they received 87 design concepts from 16 designers!
Over 40,000 of the world's best entrepreneurs and small businesses trust crowdSPRING with custom logo design, web design and writing services. 96% of them recommend that you try us too.Find out more
Starts:3-Jul-13 8:55 p.m. GMT
Ends:8-Jul-13 1:25 a.m. GMT
Award 1: $450, was awarded to nitesht...
JPG, Vector EPS
Preview: crowdSPRING Contract
File 1: USTennisCongress-Final... (229.6 KB)
Uploaded on 3-Jul-13 3 p.m. GMT
File 2: USTC_LOGO.png (28.1 KB)
Uploaded on 3-Jul-13 3:01 p.m. GMT
File 3: FaceA.jpg (345.0 KB)
Uploaded on 3-Jul-13 3:02 p.m. GMT
File 4: FaceB.jpg (305.1 KB)
Uploaded on 3-Jul-13 3:02 p.m. GMT
File 5: USTC_Partner_Logos.png (70.7 KB)
Uploaded on 3-Jul-13 3:09 p.m. GMT
File 6: Customized_nature_of_e... (306.8 KB)
Uploaded on 3-Jul-13 8:21 p.m. GMT
US Tennis Congress
1 full page ad
Bleed = 8.25” x 10.75”
Trim= 8” x 10.5”
Non-Bleed = 7” x 10”
Web Offset (SWOP), Saddle Stitched, Publication Trim Size 8” x 10.5”
These sizes allow for 0.125” trim at top, bottom and sides. Keep live matter 0.25” from trim. Allow 0.1875” safety at gutter of each page for type running across gutter. Perfect alignment of type or design across gutter of two facing pages cannot be supplied for positioning purposes.
PREFERRED FILE FORMAT: PDF/X1-A.
Total ink density should not exceed 300%.
Use only postscript fonts.
Images for 4/C ads must be submitted as high resolution (300 dpi or higher) CMYK files.
Entertainment and Sports
* Middle to high-income
* 28-65 years old
* Passionate about their sport (tennis) - they consider themselves "tennis addicts" and always looking for ways to improve
* Mainly from the US
* The value proposition -- that this is a totally new opportunity for serious adult recreational players, for the first time offering a combination of
* That this is an event that has been built for THEM -- an event that will treat the goals of adult players with the same dignity and respect given to professionals or junior tennis players aspiring to become pros.
* That they should register ASAP if they're interested, or at least go to the website and get more information
Open to many different styles. The challenge for this ad is to include sufficient information to convey the concept without making it cluttered.
No strong feelings about this.
Clean – uncluttered
Full page print ad in next month's TENNIS magazine
(1) LOGO and city/event dates (Atlanta, October 11-14)
(2) KEY VALUE PROPOSITION TEXT
"A revolutionary new world-class training experience for passionate adult players at all levels"
(3) "MEET THE FACULTY" BOX WITH PHOTOS WITH CAPTIONS (Need space for 10 (preferably 15 if possible) thumbnail photos of faculty members with captions):
Step into the pro world and get cutting-edge training on technique, strategy, fitness and conditioning, injury prevention, nutrition, and the "mental game" from 40 elite experts from six continents including:
• Emilio Sanchez, Olympic Silver Medalist
• Donald Johnson, Two-time Wimbledon champion
• Feisal Hassan, USPTA Master Professional
• Jeff Salzenstein, Former World Top 100 player
• Kirk Anderson, USTA Director for Coach Education
• Steve Keller, PTR Director of Development
• Dr. Mark Kovacs, iTPA and Gatorade Sports Performance Institute
• Grant Stafford, Former ATP World #53
• Paula Scheb, USPTA Master Professional
• John Yandell, Founder of TennisPlayer.net
• Phil Wharton, Trainer to hundreds of Olympic athletes
• Joe Dinoffer, USPTA and PTR Master Professional
• Sujay Lama, University of North Texas Head women’s coach
• Rodney Harmon, Head Coach 2008 US Men's Olympic team
• Jeff Greenwald, Senior World Champion Men's 35s and 45s
• Joseph O'Dwyer, Coach to several top ATP 100 players
(4) SOME KIND OF GRAPHIC TO CONVEY THE CUSTOMIZED NATURE OF EVENT (see attachment "Customized nature of event", which is used on our website to show (1) real people/target audience who are participating and (2) examples of the diversity of classes participants will be able to choose from)
Text to accompany graphic:
"Customized training tailored to your priority focus areas, for advanced beginners to NTRP 5.0+"
Images of Dolce Atlanta Hotel & Conference Center and Peachtree City Tennis Center
(7) "CALL TO ACTION" and CONTACT INFO (include Facebook and Twitter icons)
Limited Spots Remain - Register Today!
(8) PARTNER LOGOS
Need to include logos for iTPA, PTR, USPTA, and TIA (in that order)
(9) POSSIBLE TEXT (IF SPACE AND FITS) TO CONSIDER INCLUDING:
"Because adult recreational players have dreams too."
"Step into the pro world and be treated like an aspiring champion. Join us in Atlanta!"
Name your own price, then watch as dozens of participants submit ideas and choose your favorite. Our 100% money-back guarantee makes it risk-free!