Starts:15-May-13 1:15 a.m. GMT
Ends:30-May-13 11:59 p.m. GMT
Award 1: $400, was awarded to rhythmzyx
JPG, Vector EPS, Layered PSD, AI (vector based)
Download all materials
or you can download one by one below:
File 1: stonehill_styleguide_f...
Uploaded on 15-May-13 1:01 a.m. GMT
File 2: 2009.zip
Uploaded on 15-May-13 4:29 p.m. GMT
The buyer added updates to the brief. Read them.
StoneHIll Technical Solutions (StoneHill Tech)
What do you do?
Outsourced IT Solutions Provider
How many pages of print design do you need?
3-4 different design stickers (different sizes)
List the size requirement(s) for your print design
Don't know... need help with size/dimensions for sticker to be used on multiple hardware applications i.e. Workstation, Tower, Server, Monitor, Router, etc.
What is your industry?
Advertising and Marketing
Describe the target audience for your print design
General everyday users sitting at their PC's/Mac. Age 25-55. Male/Female 50%-50%.
Something that clearly explains how to reach us quickly and easily, but also appealing to the eye.
What 3 things would you like to communicate to your audience through your print design?
1. Company logo or our color branding
2. Phone Number
3. one or two word description (Emergency/Emergency Call/Help?/Need Help?/Support?/Need Support?)
What print design styles do you like?
unknown at this point. Here is our website www.stonehilltech.com to see what we have thus far
What colors do you want to see in your print design?
blues/grey's/orange something that fits our style guide (can send to you)
What colors do you NOT want to see in your print design?
What adjectives should best describe your print design?
Something that pops and clearly defines us. Simple is best. Would like recommendations on types of sticker (puffy, etc.)
How will you use the print design?
Stick the sticker to hardware in a server room or on each workstation/laptop. Some hardware can get a little warm.
What content must be included in the print design?
2. Support/Help?/Need Help?
- 15-May-13 4:29 p.m. GMT
- The buyer has uploaded a new file in this project. You can download that file in the DETAILS tab.
- 15-May-13 4:37 p.m. GMT
- - Logo can (and preferably) be used without the half moon (space saver)
- Gray can also be used in the color palette along with blues, oranges, etc.
- Trade Mark not necessary for this design project (space saver)
- Please let me know if you have additional questions to my email address and I'll provide my direct line to you directly.
- 18-May-13 2:04 p.m. GMT
- Logo doesn't have to be included as long as the genre of our brand obviously stands out.
- 20-May-13 5:13 a.m. GMT
- Too much going on is not the goal... i want to simplify the message and any potential conflict of simply informing the user to call. This might be a first but I think i'm less interested in our brand logo and more interested in creating a quick and successful message without... the difficult part will be to come up with something creative and still have our genre so it looks like its coming from StoneHIll. This is something I'd love to see.
- 24-May-13 2:37 a.m. GMT
- I still don't think we're quite there yet, so i'm extending the deadline so I can properly provide feedback and hopefully get closer to what we're looking for.