For $400 they received 101 design concepts from 16 designers!
Starts:14-May-13 9:16 p.m. GMT
Ends:4-Jun-13 11:59 p.m. GMT
Award 1: $400, was awarded to dwebcre...
JPG, Vector EPS
Preview: crowdSPRING Contract
or you can download one by one below:
File 1: big_logo_BT.png (12.6 KB)
Uploaded on 14-May-13 8:39 p.m. GMT
File 2: finalpick3.jpg (2.1 MB)
Uploaded on 14-May-13 8:55 p.m. GMT
File 3: bar_713757707220.png (9.9 KB)
Uploaded on 14-May-13 8:57 p.m. GMT
File 4: finalpick7.jpg (2.2 MB)
Uploaded on 15-May-13 1:52 p.m. GMT
File 5: BoxyToyz_logo.pdf (238.3 KB)
Uploaded on 15-May-13 1:55 p.m. GMT
We have invented the worlds best cardboard box - that is also a toy
finished printed page should be 12 x 8 inches, with ability to go bigger (double the size) if need be.
parents of pre-school age children -- aged 18-45
people with an eye for good design / retro products
people who like unique products / eye catching and clever inventions
1) We are selling the concept of a 'Retro Product' - everyone played with a cardboard box (as a make believe train/plane etc) - and we have re-invented it for todays market.
2) Pre-school age kids can play with it and have fun / use their imagination
3) We are the TOP TIER BRAND - classy, not cheap, durable and worth spending the money.
Retro - 1950's 1960's toy design
anything that gives you the feeling of a product that generates the use of imagination with a child (see http://www.boxitoyz.com/retailers.html -my 1st version) - which is basically the only thing i like about it
The 1 pager you are designing will be stuck on the side of a brown cardboard outer box. For this reason - it needs to REALLY stand out, without looking cheap and too 'flashy'.
It would be nice to use elements of a cardboard box's construction in the design - without the whole thing looking like a brown cardboard box (I'm thinking about the patterns found in the texture of cardboard, and the pattern found within the walls of a cardboard box's construction)
colours I would like to see - I'm open really. The logo is black, so anything that helps make that stand out, as well as the image of the product / child playing with it... we are not about being over subtle - we have re invented a cardboard box (!)
very dark colours
product sales focussed
it will be printed (likely litho) and stuck to the outside of the packaging - to be seen on the shelf and viewed before a purchase is decided upon
1) BoxiToyz logo (please remove the (TM) and replace with (R) (as we have been approved for the trademark) -
2) bar code (attached)
3) most of the info/wording found on this first version http://www.boxitoyz.com/retailers.html
especially the 'deluxe edition' and 'no scissors, paper glue' info / icons
The idea is that we can place the Air Wa Plane on this sheet, and then use almost the same design for other skews (train etc) without redesigning the whole sheet
4) picture of child using plane. I'll have to send these files another way as they are too big to attach. For now - please use the one attached.