Starts:26-Feb-13 7:09 p.m. GMT
Ends:8-Mar-13 7:09 p.m. GMT
Award 1: $500, was awarded to bacondo...
JPG, Vector EPS, Layered PSD, AI (vector based)
There are no materials for this project.
The buyer added updates to the brief. Read them.
Collaborative Catholic Formation Ministries
What do you do?
We are a youth formation company that works with local Catholic parishes to form their youth.
This event is for several area parishes and will be a day 1pm-10pm starting with 4 different band, Dinner, Mass, and Adoration.
How many pages of print design do you need?
List the size requirement(s) for your print design
For the flier 8.5x11
for the shirt: the front should be a full front (not just the pocket) and the back should be blank as we will have sponsors listed on the back
What is your industry?
Entertainment and Sports
Describe the target audience for your print design
Christian Youth ages 12-18
What 3 things would you like to communicate to your audience through your print design?
The event will be fun and exciting, but also faith filled. All area youth are welcome.
What print design styles do you like?
Should be vibrant, but not too busy
What colors do you want to see in your print design?
no preference, but I like brighter colors for this event.
What colors do you NOT want to see in your print design?
What adjectives should best describe your print design?
fun, inspirational, youthful
How will you use the print design?
Promotional Flier and Event T-Shirt
What content must be included in the print design?
On the flier:
Date: April 27, 2013
Space for 4 band names (don't have the full list yet)
On the Shirt:
- 27-Feb-13 9:38 p.m. GMT
- On the shirt: Revive Youth Rally 2013 (like the idea of breaking Re-Vive with the a cross in between)
Change the wording on the flyer to read: "A fun faith filled rally for all local youth" instead of "all local youth welcome"
- 27-Feb-13 9:42 p.m. GMT
- For those that want/need it the event will be in the cities of Bryan/College Station, but the area is called the "Brazos Valley"
- 1-Mar-13 2:37 p.m. GMT
- After seeing a few entries I think I need to refine our color preference, I think that more 'mature' but still youthful colors are needed. I think that the colors in submissions 3 and 4 are good examples of what we are thinking of. (I like the retro vibe of that one as well)
Remember on the shirt design that the fewer colors we have the less expensive the shirt is to print, 2 would be best, often you can use the color of the shirt in the design giving us 3 colors to work with.
- 5-Mar-13 1:10 p.m. GMT
- Just a side note that we've decided to put up a website as well, hopefully the graphics will work there too!
- 6-Mar-13 2:50 a.m. GMT
- Important: I don't know how I've yet to mention this, but the theme for this year is "The Visible and the Invisible" that may help, or make it harder for the creatives.
I envision the title for this year being "Revive 2013 -- The Visible and the Invisible"