Starts:2-Feb-13 8:33 p.m. GMT
Ends:8-Feb-13 8:33 p.m. GMT
Award 1: $300, was awarded to exclaim...
File 1: TeacerClassSchedulerPo...
Uploaded on 2-Feb-13 8:21 p.m. GMT
File 2: TeacerClassSchedulerPo...
Uploaded on 3-Feb-13 9:56 p.m. GMT
The buyer added updates to the brief. Read them.
What do you do?
software that helps yoga/gym studio owner's schedules their teacher's to classes.
How many pages of print design do you need?
List the size requirement(s) for your print design
Oversized post card
(8.52" x 5.47")
What is your industry?
Describe the target audience for your print design
Yoga studio owners and managers.
What 3 things would you like to communicate to your audience through your print design?
1)a graphical icon/flow that represents what the website does
2)online scheduling tool
3) save hours of time
goto teacherClassScheduler.com and watch how to video to see more
What print design styles do you like?
This is a post card mailer. The product, software, makes their lives easier by saving time. So something that is eye catching that conveys what the product does. Please look at the attached psd. You can check out TeacherClassScheduler.com for more info as well.
What colors do you want to see in your print design?
This is a post card mailer. So it's colors needs to be eye catching. They can match the website. but it's not necessary.
What colors do you NOT want to see in your print design?
What adjectives should best describe your print design?
How will you use the print design?
This is post card mailer. Might also be used on the website.
What content must be included in the print design?
I've included the verbage and sketch of possible product graphic flow idea inside the attached psd file
- 3-Feb-13 5:11 a.m. GMT
- A mailer has to have some sort of grabbing graphic. I laid out a basic flow chart with arrows and a calendar in the psd. So I'm looking for something along that style that is obviously way more slick and rockin' that explains the process.
- 3-Feb-13 9:56 p.m. GMT
- The buyer has uploaded a new file in this project. You can download that file in the DETAILS tab.
- 3-Feb-13 10 p.m. GMT
- so sorry, for some reason the psd file I uploaded did not contain the arrows on the spec. I've uploaded a png with arrow directions. making that graphic the center of the design is what I'm looking for. and it doesn't have to be the just the words in the flow diagram maybe it's icons.
- 3-Feb-13 10:02 p.m. GMT
- adding the yoga girl on the post card is okay but I'd rather sacrifice it to make room the the flow graphic of the process.
- 5-Feb-13 4:59 p.m. GMT
- for those that haven't submitted yet please add the text "easy to use" probably near the title "Online Scheduling Tool" if you've already submitted you do not have to update your submissions. Assume we'll add it in later if you are chosen.