For $310 they received 25 design concepts from 8 designers!
Over 40,000 of the world's best entrepreneurs and small businesses trust crowdSPRING with custom logo design, web design and writing services. 96% of them recommend that you try us too.Find out more
Starts:7-Jan-13 10:57 p.m. GMT
Ends:26-Jan-13 11:59 p.m. GMT
Award 1: $310, was awarded to elabela19
JPG, Vector EPS
Preview: crowdSPRING Contract
File 1: LincolnSuggested.jpg (51.4 KB)
Uploaded on 20-Jan-13 8:18 p.m. GMT
Galesburg, Illinois, USA - Just Right!
This graphic will be placed on two promotional items that will be given-out at various events and meetings to inform investors about Galesburg. The final graphic will be placed on:
1) USB Wafer: 90.5mm x 59mm (includes 3mm bleed, see sizing chart: http://tinyurl.com/as94x8o), and
2) Z-Card: a paper fold-out ( 3 and 3/8 by 2 and 1/8 inches see sizing chart: http://tinyurl.com/bjkdcfp)
Government and Municipal
These will be distributed to visitors, trade show attendees, investors, etc.
We envision a logo with an image and text that quickly captures: a) the idea that Galesburg is centrally located in the USA, b) Galesburg is associated with Lincoln, and c) Galesburg is “Just Right!” for investment.
1. The graphic should show where Galesburg is located in reference to the State of IL and the United States. Thus a silhouette or outline of the US and/or Illinois should be present.
2. We request Lincoln’s image, profile, or bust be included in the design. Abraham Lincoln is a widely-known historical figure associated with both the state of Illinois and the city of Galesburg.
3. The text “Galesburg, Illinois, USA - Just Right!” is our tag-line. The word “Galesburg” should appear in gold color. The word “Just Right!” should be progressive and inviting in appearance, reflecting the city’s desire to encourage people to live, play, shop, and invest in Galesburg.
Logo image: Map of USA/Illinois/Galesburg & Abraham Lincoln
Text & Tagline: Galesburg, Illinois, USA - Just Right!
"Galesburg" should appear in gold.
Global, Innovative, Historical, Proud, Progressive
The design will be used on both a z-card paper fold-out and USB wafer card. These will be distributed to visitors, trade show attendees, investors, etc.
See previous information.