For $900 they received 56 design concepts from 16 designers!
Over 40,000 of the world's best entrepreneurs and small businesses trust crowdSPRING with custom logo design, web design and writing services. 96% of them recommend that you try us too.Find out more
Starts:8-Feb-12 8:24 p.m. GMT
Ends:15-Feb-12 8:24 p.m. GMT
JPG, Vector EPS
Preview: crowdSPRING Contract
File 1: TO_DREAMS_COME_11x17_p... (934.6 KB)
Uploaded on 8-Feb-12 5:36 p.m. GMT
File 2: SCTO_BARACK_FUTURE_11x... (741.0 KB)
Uploaded on 8-Feb-12 6:22 p.m. GMT
File 3: SCTO_ZERO_DOWN_11x17_p... (1.4 MB)
Uploaded on 8-Feb-12 6:22 p.m. GMT
File 4: sc_script_black.eps (117.3 KB)
Uploaded on 8-Feb-12 6:24 p.m. GMT
The Second City Theatre Company
The Second City is an award-winning comedy theatre that presents live improv and sketch comedy shows at our resident stages in Chicago and Toronto, as well as on tour throughout North America. We are currently seeking a design concept for advertising our new sketch comedy production , entitled "Live Wrong and Prosper", that will be staged in Toronto beginning in March 2012.
One poster concept required. Creatives are welcome (but not required) to submit alternate versions or adaptations for other formats
We are looking for a "concept" poster (32" X 48" ), which our in-house team would subsequently adapt for many other print and online formats, including print ads, large posters, and online ads. Creatives are welcome (but not required) to submit alternate versions of their design concept, adapted for other common formats (e.g. web banner)
Theatre, Live Entertainment
Broad Audience. Men & Women, aged 20 - 55, with moderate disposable incomes. Fun-seekers. Includes (a) residents of Toronto, Canada, as well as (b) American Tourists and (c) corporate groups.
* NOTE: although the show's title, "Live Wrong and Prosper", is a play on the Vulcan credo from Star Trek, we wish this art design to appeal to The Second City's broad audience, and not only Sci-Fan enthusiasts. The design may (or may not) incorporate a visual allusion to Star-Trek, but it is more important that the design concept reflect and depict the title's humorous, satiric relevance to such contemporary hot topics as the elite 1%, Wall Street greed, white collar criminals, and morally-deficient reality show stars who will do anything to get rich and famous.
* This is a fun, humourous, satirical show, poking fun at elements of contemporary pop culture.
* Quality, professional live entertainment from a trusted, critically acclaimed production company (The Second City)
* Movie / Broadway posters
* Skewed, ironic adaptations of iconic, recognized images.
Bold, strong colours.
* satirical, ironic, amusing
* fun, up-beat,
* professional, high-quality.
This is a concept design. We will adapt for various uses, including print ads, posters, transit ads, and online ads
* The Second City logo (script)
* The title of our new show: "Live Wrong and Prosper"
* Space for basic box office / ticket information: ticket prices ($24 - 29), phone number, website, facebook / twitter logos.
* An ironic / humourous twist, to indicate this is show is satirical.
* The Second City frequently incorporate an original group photo of our six cast members, but this is not required if it is not supported by the concept design. (May use a stand-in photo featuring anonymous people for this concept design)
Name your own price, then watch as dozens of participants submit ideas and choose your favorite. Our 100% money-back guarantee makes it risk-free!