Starts:26-Sep-13 6:25 p.m. GMT
Ends:4-Oct-13 6:25 p.m. GMT
Award 1: $400
There are no materials for this project.
The buyer added updates to the brief. Read them.
Phoenix Energy Group
What do you do?
Phoenix Energy helps retail businesses become more energy efficient and provides 100% wind-generated electricity, whereas other local utility providers supply mostly fossil fuel generated electricity.
The retail businesses who sign-up for Phoenix Energy help support a greener New York.
How many pages of print design do you need?
List the size requirement(s) for your print design
The window decal will be printed within a 4.8" by 4.8" square
What is your industry?
Describe the target audience for your print design
This widow decal will be seen by retails businesses customers and other individuals passing by the front of the store.
What 3 things would you like to communicate to your audience through your print design?
Customer is choosing New York State wind-generated electricity supply for their business
Supporting a greener New York
Local, hip/cool NYC supply company
What print design styles do you like?
Avinoam Noma Bar
What colors do you want to see in your print design?
Blue, Green, White. Colors that will be easily seen.
What colors do you NOT want to see in your print design?
I am open to anything but aiming for more simple and iconic
What adjectives should best describe your print design?
How will you use the print design?
This will be put on a window decal to be stuck on the front of retail businesses that use Phoenix Energy as their supplier.
What content must be included in the print design?
We Chose Wind Energy
Phoenix Energy Group
- By phoenixgroup on 30-Sep-13 1:39 p.m. GMT
- I would like to see graphics designed with a light bulb and wind turbine: thinking maybe a wind turbine in the light bulb.
The visuals should easily illustrate wind powered electricity.
- By phoenixgroup on 1-Oct-13 6:22 p.m. GMT
- I am looking for an image that is easily identified as wind energy (thus the wind turbine in light bulb). Also that is iconic and simple.
Think itunes music symbol inside the blue circle. Simple but everyone understand what that is.
I am hoping this icon could begin to be identified as the wind energy icon. People see it and think oh this business uses wind energy!
- By phoenixgroup on 1-Oct-13 8:47 p.m. GMT
- the sticker will be printed on a 4.8" by 4.8" square, but the image does not have to be square. If it were a circle the outside part would be translucent
- By phoenixgroup on 3-Oct-13 2:35 p.m. GMT
- Everyone Is heading in the right direction. But I am hoping for even more simple. An image that represents wind energy. With the wording "We Choose Wind Energy".
This should be as simplistic as possible yet be identified as standing for wind energy.
Maybe just blades of a wind turbine.
Maybe you don't need a wind turbine or light bulb.
Again my example would be itunes using a music symbol as their apps image. I would like to capture this simplicity with the window decal.
- By crowdSPRING on 23-Oct-13 10:35 p.m. GMT
- Hi all,
We just wanted to let you know that the buyer in this project has requested a refund. And, because we offer Buyers a money back guarantee, sometimes we have to make good on that promise.
Thanks so much for your efforts and creativity.
The cS crew