Blackdot is a global management consultancy that specialise in improving the effectiveness of large sales forces. We provide benchmarking, consulting and capability services to assist our clients in gaining control over sales predictability and performance. The result is sustainable, profitable growth that outpaces the market. Our expertise stems from a decade of successfully addressing diverse, organic growth challenges faced by global companies.
How many pages of print design do you need?
List the size requirement(s) for your print design
A4 page - in Landscape mode
What is your industry?
Consulting and Professional Services
Describe the target audience for your print design
Sales leaders in large sales companies (eg. banks, pharmaceutical companies, etc)
What 3 things would you like to communicate to your audience through your print design?
1) There are differentiating enablers, disciplines and behaviors of high performing sales organisations, managers and sales people
2) The 'enablers' are organisational enablers (and there are 8 of them). The 'disciplines' are management disciplines (and there are 3 of them). The 'behaviors' are frontline behaviors (and there are 7 of them).
3) The enablers, disciplines and behaviors are inter-connected, and good Sales Force Effectiveness requires consideration and effectiveness on all - enablers, disciplines and behaviors. There is a logical sequence in considering these and that is (1) Organisational enablers, (2) Management disciplines then (3) Frontline behaviours
What print design styles do you like?
Open to suggestions
What colors do you want to see in your print design?
The corporate branding colors used in the attachment documents
What colors do you NOT want to see in your print design?
Colors to be used should be those used in the attachment documents
What adjectives should best describe your print design?
Professional, simple, clean, educational
How will you use the print design?
To be emailed to clients, to be hosted on the website, to be talked to in live presentations
What content must be included in the print design?
All of the material contained on Page 2 of the attached document titled '8-3-7'
By TheBlackdot on 22-Aug-13 1:30 p.m.GMT
I am looking to develop a simple and clean depiction of what a high-performing sales organisation looks like.
Fundamentally, we have broken this down into the 3 core elements required to be a high performing sales organisation. They are: (1) 8x Organisational 'Enablers' (2) 3x Management 'Disciplines' (3) 7x Frontline 'Behaviours'
I have included what these are on the attachment titled "8-3-7". On that same document, I have also included a first (poorly-done) attempt at how we have tried to represent this. It is confusing and does not communicate the inter-linkages clearly.
There are a few principles to keep in mind when developing the new depiction:
1. The order of concepts needs to go (1) Organisational Enablers --> (2) Management Disciplines --> (3) Frontline Behaviours
2. Within each of the 3 elements, there is no necessary order (eg. it doesn't matter the order with which the 8 organisational enablers are listed)
3. Despite this, we would still like to suggest that there is somewhat of a logical order, which is depicted by the 6 orange diamonds going Left to Right on page 2 of the attachment
4. For the Organisational Enablers and Management Disciplines, each of them improve the business in a particular way. I have listed what these are on the right hand column of the Attachment on page 1. It would be good to include these in the depiction.
5. Just as there are specific areas of the business that are improved with the 8x Organisational Enablers and 3x Management Disciplines, there are also 2 requirements for the 7x Frontline Behaviours. These are: (1) Soft skills - Emotional Intelligence, and (2) Hard skills - Commercial Accumen. These need to be included on the depiction too.
6. I have bolded the key words on page 1 of the '8-3-7' attachment. The bold represents the key focus of the particular enabler/discipline/behavior. These key words should be the focus, rather than the adjective.
I have also included a second attachment titled the Blackdot Sales Framework, which was how we previously used to depict what a high-performing sales organisation looks like. Whilst the content has changed to now include the 8x Organisational 'Enablers', 3x Management 'Disciplines' and 7x Frontline 'Behaviours', we found that the previous depction was clean, easy to understand and run through with clients. It also suggested a logical flow and sequence. We are looking to achieve similar outcomes with the new content and depiction.
By crowdSPRING on 11-Sep-13 8:52 p.m.GMT
We just wanted to let you know that the buyer in this project has requested a refund. And, because we offer Buyers a money back guarantee, sometimes we have to make good on that promise.