For $200 they received 20 design concepts from 3 designers!
Over 34,000 of the world's best entrepreneurs and small businesses trust crowdSPRING with custom logo design, web design and writing services. 96% of them recommend that you try us too.Find out more
Starts:27-Jan-12 1:48 a.m. GMT
Ends:2-Feb-12 1:48 a.m. GMT
Award 1: $200, was awarded to Purplet...
Preview: crowdSPRING Contract
File 1: Mock_up_for_Psychologi... (1.3 MB)
Uploaded on 26-Jan-12 8:50 p.m. GMT
The slides will be used for a professional training course on investing titled: Avoid Psychological Pitfalls When Investing
Train financial professionals
We need 2 slides:
1. At least one version of the slide with animation that will reveal the title of the upcoming concept ("pitfall), which will be repeated throughout the course (see our mockup for an example). We must have the ability to change the text for each section of the course materials. Multiple versions of the animated slide can be produced to show different types of pitfalls (if desired by the designer) but the rest of the slide should remain consistent.
2. At least one slide with just the background motif (e.g. treasure map) to use throughout the course.
At least two as described above
Financial service professionals (which means the work must look professional -- no cartoons or amateurish animation)
We are teaching the students how to avoid psychological pitfalls and so the slide, with animation, should hide the pitfall and then when the slide is advanced the pitfall becomes visible.
It should look professionally designed.
Live in classroom and via web-based training using PowerPoint 2010
Our firm uses Arial font. Due to the conservative, professional audience, please avoid creating cartoons. The output files need to allow for easy animation of each layer and easy modification of text in PowerPoint.
See our uploaded mock-up for an example. To view, you open in PowerPoint, view as a slideshow and advance the slide to see the ANIMATION.
We are attempting to show an “Indiana Jones” pitfall with our attached mock up. Here are some things we would like to have in the slide:
1. Something that initially camouflages the pit (such as the palm branches in our example slide, but it can be something else).
2. A path from left side of the slide that leads to a pit
3. A clear danger at the bottom (provide more than one slide if you have multiple ideas for the danger).
4. There needs to be enough space to put the name of the pitfall inside (up to 35 characters at 14 pt). The space for the pitfall can be larger than our mock-up. Any submissions slide should have “PUT PITFALL NAME HERE” as a placeholder. This text must be editable by us after we receive the design.
5. The animation should hide the pitfall and then allow it to appear when the slide is advanced.
6. We would like to use an “Indiana Jones” treasure map background (without the pit or path) in all of the slides for the entire course. We will need one slide that has just this background
7. Each of the graphical elements should be its own layer so that we can animate separately
Indiana Jones adventure that includes pitfalls, such that would be found in a jungle.
Ideally, we want it to look like an adventure map (think of the movie Indiana Jones & Raiders of the Lost Ark)
Use any colors that help to convey the ideas above. If you also include any of these colors below, please use our company colors (but they are not required).
Blue:R:0, G:46, B:134
Dark gray: R:64, G:64, B:64
Light gray: R:200, G:200, B:200
Gold:R:228, G:173, B:37
Green: R:35, G:102, B:71
Red: R:157, G:39, B:49
Feminine or pastel colors (our students are mostly male and the motif is for action adventure)
Professional and clever
We request that we are allowed to make one round of minor revisions to the slides after awarding the winner.