Starts:17-Sep-10 3:27 p.m. GMT
Ends:28-Sep-10 3:27 p.m. GMT
Award 1: $200
Preview: crowdSPRING Contract
Technical training slide master for my company, "Concurrency Magic", supporting both PowerPoint and Keynote file types. To be used to generate 60-90 minute presentations. This project is to design the "look and feel" of all future Concurrency Magic training products but there is no textual content in this project, just the color scheme, styles, fonts, templates, etc.
Computer Software Skills Training
Computer programmers and technical managers. Most are C++ or Java programmers in their 30's or 40's. All are technically-oriented with professional degrees (BS, MS, MBA). The goal is to create presentations for conferences where the audience members have paid significant registration fees to attend.
These will be the master slides from which training presentations will be created. There is NO CONTENT in these slides, just a "theme" and design templates. This focus of this design project is to create a distinctive style so that attendees remember the name "Concurrency Magic" long after the presentation is over.
Presentations will primarily be live with a large projection screen. Might be presented remotely where I am in my home office and audience is remote or where I am with some of the live audience and others are watching and listening remotely. For advertising/marketing purposes pre-recorded versions will be posted on the web for download.
Concurrency Magic Theme
No. This is just a template. Goal is for audience members to remember that "Concurrency Magic" has useful information.
1. "Title" slide incorporating presentation name and date plus company's "hat" logo.
2. "Section header" slide with area for name of section plus "hat" logo. Distinct background (such as light lettering on dark background).
3. "Text-only" slide master incorporating slide number, copyright notice and company's "wand" logo
4. "Text plus example" master slide that has a text section on top and a 2nd text section on the bottom half that uses a monospaced font (such as Courier)
5. "No Text" master slide that is blank for use with illustrations and charts.
6. "The End" master slide that includes both logos.
Should communicate "informational" and "technical competence" yet at the same time "informal and light"
This design template should have no more than 6 slide masters. Projects created from it will be 60-90 minutes in lenght.
IMPORTANT: Must be written in Microsoft Powerpoint but be able to be imported into Apple Keynote with NO LOSS OF DATA. All fonts used must be supported by both.
Feel free to modify logos ("hat" and "wand") as needed to fit with color scheme.
Name your own price, then watch as dozens of participants submit ideas and choose your favorite. Our 100% money-back guarantee makes it risk-free!