For $250 they received 9 writing concepts from 8 designers!
Starts:15-Nov-10 8:59 p.m. GMT
Ends:22-Nov-10 8:59 p.m. GMT
Award 1: $250, was awarded to VisualV...
Preview: crowdSPRING Contract
File 1: Crowdspring_--_7_thing... (25.5 KB)
Uploaded on 15-Nov-10 8:59 p.m. GMT
A newsletter for working women
Working women -- from staff through mid-level executives, all industries, all ages, all walks of life.
Email and archives will remain online
See info below -- I'll also attach as a word file.
7 Things You Can Do to GUARANTEE 2011 is a Great Year for Your Career
OVERVIEW FOR WRITERS:
I want you to use these 7 ideas that I’ve listed below – though please feel free to change the wording.
This article should have a short lead-in paragraph or two about how you can take control of your career in 2011 by doing these 7 simple things.
When writing the article, each of the 7 items should give more info: like why you should do it, how it benefits you, examples of how to do it, etc. This is the time when you need to “connect” to the reader and try to understand what she might be thinking.
Finally – end the article with a “call to action” – go out and make 2011 great kind of motivational close.
1. Know that YOU are the one in charge of your career … no one else. No one can stop you – all barriers are just challenges to overcome.
2. Commit to being positive
3. Take time to set goals – and create an action plan
4. Meet new people – expand your professional network
5. End procrastination– be a ‘get it done’ person
6. Stop being “wishy washy” -- become more thoughtfully decisive. (no one’s telling you to look before you leap … but, you’ve got to make a decision to move forward sometime).
7. Learn something new!!!!
WRITER: These are the 7 ideas I want discussed in the article – but I want you to be creative about how you go about explaining / illustrating these points to make sure the reader really “gets” the points.