For $250 they received 11 writing concepts from 8 designers!
Over 40,000 of the world's best entrepreneurs and small businesses trust crowdSPRING with custom logo design, web design and writing services. 96% of them recommend that you try us too.Find out more
Starts:15-Nov-10 9:15 p.m. GMT
Ends:22-Nov-10 9:15 p.m. GMT
Award 1: $250, was awarded to TurboDo...
Preview: crowdSPRING Contract
File 1: Crowdspring_--_command... (22.0 KB)
Uploaded on 15-Nov-10 9:14 p.m. GMT
newsletter for working women
working women -- all ages -- all walks of life (in North America)
email newsletter plus online archives. Article may appear in other advertising or on the web.
see notes below
Get in Command Your Thoughts – and Be in Command of Your Life!
Alternative title: Whether You Think You Can, or Think You Can’t, You’re Right!
Open to a different title idea
What I’m looking for:
An article on how your how your thoughts impact your life, and how you don’t have to be a slave to your “money-mind” and your stinkin’ thinkin’. You will see positive improvements in your life just by making reducing the number of thoughts that aren’t helping you and increasing the number of thoughts that do.
Misc info you might want to include (not required):
• Most people have around 60,000 to 80,000 thoughts in a day.
• Many people sabotage themselves by dwelling on thoughts that don’t help them
• You can’t control everything you think – but you don’t have to act on everything you think And you can control some of what you think – you can “plant” positive thoughts.
Here are the types of things my readers have complained about in the past – if you can incorporate some of these of examples in the article, and show them how to “think” differently about these matters, I think it would add strength to the article
• My boss is awful and unsupportive.
• My life would be so much different if I had more money … or a husband … or “X” … you name it
• I work with someone who is deceitful and manipulative
• My life is a mess – I don’t see it getting any better
• I’m afraid I might lose my job and I don’t know how I’d make it
• I’m unhappy
I'd like for this article to be a wake-up call for folks ... I don't think many people understand that what they choose to think about every day ... what they dwell on ... is impacting their lives so much (especially the worriers and negative people). I want this to offer hope and direction to them on how to "think" their way into a better, brighter present and future.
400-700 give or take a little