For $250 they received 16 writing concepts from 5 writers!
Starts:14-Oct-11 3:32 p.m. GMT
Ends:27-Oct-11 11:59 p.m. GMT
Award 1: $250, was awarded to preshu
Preview: crowdSPRING Contract
We are a customer experience management company. What this means is that we monitor/analyze customers and then help companies and brand owners predict customer behavior in order to improve profitability, enhance customer loyalty, and maximize brand equity.
Market Research, Customer Experience Management
Our target audience is, simply, companies with prominent brands and a large customer base. Within these companies the stakeholders most interested in our services would be those in charge of customer operations, marketing, and brand strategy.
1) Defining and creating the ultimate customer experience has unique benefits for a brand/company
2) iSKY 'gets' what customer experience really means
3) iSKY has the tools to monitor/define the customer experience attributes that companies need to focus on
Print and web
Redesign the brochure and re-write the copy.
Written copy (see attached), images, layout (if need be).
This brochure intends to describe one of our solutions: Ideal Customer Experience studies
We want the copy to be business-like but we're trying to convey a company that is new-age and in touch with what is happening. We are also very technology-intensive and want to convey a blend of traditional (what do customers really want?) and modern (what tools can we use to track/analyze customer behavior).
One page, back and front.
1) We have attached a sample case study. We generally like the look and feel of this and therefore wanted to keep this template for things like brochures, etc. But feel free to re-design for the purposes of this brochure.
2) We like clean, white spaces!
3) www.isky.com for additional information