For $420 they received 269 design concepts from 59 designers!
Starts:23-Jan-14 2:48 p.m. GMT
Ends:28-Jan-14 2:48 p.m. GMT
Award 1: $420, was awarded to BLNDesign
JPG, Vector EPS
Preview: crowdSPRING Contract
There are no materials for this project.
Real Estate and Construction
1. Character: A lit porch light means someone is home and paying attention to where they live.
2. Opportunity: For home service providers, a light being turned on may function the way an attendant call button works on an airplane.
3. Community: Strong and high value neighborhoods have more porch lights turned on.
Image+text, constructed in a way that the image could serve as an app icon (or "mark") on its own.
The feel should be light, smart, simple (flat?), 80% modern + 20% warm home, with a feel that a user should expect creative innovations from PorchLight.
There are two sides to the business:
1. a CRM for house/property-related service providers.
2. Home maintenance app for homeowners.