Starts: 12-Nov-13 3:19 a.m. GMT
Ends: 10-Dec-13 1:42 a.m. GMT
Award 1: $1000, was awarded to UsBeingUs
This project is private.
You must be approved to view or participate in this project. Since this project has closed, no more requests will be accepted.
If you already participated, please log in to check the project status.
Logo needed for a professional IT and management consulting company. We would prefer something clean, classic, and long-lasting.
Companies similar to us include: PwC, Booz Allen Hamilton, Deloitte, Accenture, Bain & Company, Agilex, Technatomy, etc.
Please refer to the uploaded file "Logo Specs.pdf" for complete design brief.
- Update 17-Nov-13 GMT
- Extending project length to allow for more entries and collaboration.
- Update 22-Nov-13 GMT
- Please only submit one version of each concept and include no more than one more variation unless otherwise requested. Please keep submissions simple on plain white or colored background. Please do not simulate paper, embossing, or environmental scenes, as this makes it more difficult to evaluate your design. Thank you.
- Update 23-Nov-13 GMT
- Adjusted Creative Direction for all interested artists:
- Good: High energy, intense, bold, clear, simple, definitively symmetric or assymetric (not in between).
- Bad: Complicated, low energy, uneven/ragged.
- Update 24-Nov-13 GMT
- Please feel free to throw in ideas beyond the creative brief. We have been pleasantly surprised by some of the out-of-the-box concepts.
- Update 2-Dec-13 GMT
- We are now evaluating and selecting our top choices.
Our top six finalists will receive communication during the next five days requesting minor adjustments to their designs. Fast response and turnaround of our requested changes will be a key factor in the winning design.
Thanks to everyone who contributed to this effort. Going forward, we will no longer reviewi new entries from new artists.
- Update 3-Dec-13 GMT
- We will notify the top 6 finalists within 24 hours (if not already notified). Please stand by for rapid cycle iterations and refinements.
As announced yesterday, we are no longer accepting or reviewing new entries from new artists.
Thanks to everyone for their effort and creativity.