Starts: 18-Oct-13 1:19 p.m. GMT
Ends: 28-Oct-13 1:19 p.m. GMT
Award 1: $225, was awarded to ginanja...
This project is private.
You must be approved to view or participate in this project. Since this project has closed, no more requests will be accepted.
If you already participated, please log in to check the project status.
Re-Design of our logo including an icon/symbol that serves as brand recognition for the app store. Our focus is on children games with hand drawn illustrations. Our current logo is too dry.
Additionally, we need a symbol (girl) that will be used as brand recognition like the purple duck for Duck Duck Moose brand in the app store. This girl is also integrated in the company logo.
- Update 19-Oct-13 GMT
- The style I showed in our children games image is just a guidance for style. It doesn't have to be like that. However, it shouldn't be completely different like, for instance, South Park or Disney or Manga ;-)
Another note to fonts: I like sans-serif fonts. The name Pixxadoo has to be clearly readable.
- Update 22-Oct-13 GMT
- After reading through the buyer's guidelines I would like to update my brief and make it broader. I realized I put some constraints in it which do not leave a lot of room for a wide range of creativity.
So here are the important things that really matter:
- The design has to reflect the idea of peek-a-boo -> the interpretation of it is up to you.
- target audience are first parents (buyers) and second children who play the games (2-12years - depending on the game)
- Pixxadoo stands for a great and joyful learning experience in a playful way
- The design should be fresh, modern, bold
- The logo is used for websites and apps and should be turned into a brand later
- The icon used for the app store could be based on the actual logo - it can also be a simplified version from parts within the logo. Keep the tiny size in mind ...
A lot of current entries have a great concept with cute girls. So no need to change that route. But I would also like to invite other thoughts and ideas to get a bigger variety and tap deeper into your creative mind.