What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
Software and InfoTech
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
1) Stability 2) Innovation 3) Flexibility
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
buzzworks.com is the current website with the current logo. We would be using the following template for the new website http://wrapbootstrap.com/preview/WB0025522 . The logo would find application on the website, stationery, business collateral, T Shirts & other company merchandise.
4-Sep-13 9:48 a.m.GMT
Some entries are so close to what we want, it would be bad to not allow this to culminate in the best logo for our company. Really appreciate all your inputs. Some clarifications:
01. We're big fans of simplicity, great use of typography, color choices (blue/green, blue/blue, orange/black being favorites). Open to other complementary color combos as long as they tread the thin line between vibrant and loud.
02. Logotypes are perfectly fine with us. aka Google, microsoft, oracle etc.
03. The logo needs to represent both our businesses (telephony solutions & outsourced people) but some entries are trying too hard. Even if it's representative of our values - performance, innovation, responsive, stable it's good enough.
04. Avoid gradients at all costs - also the logo has to be able to be reproduced on an embroidered t-shirt, so flat colors, simple lines are a given.
05. Buzzworks does not deal with bees in any form - please lose that direction. :-)