Starts:10-Jul-13 9:29 p.m. GMT
Ends:24-Jul-13 6:58 p.m. GMT
Award 1: $200, was awarded to Pinaki6
JPG, Vector EPS
File 1: Branding_Guide_InViole...
Uploaded on 10-Jul-13 7:51 p.m. GMT
The buyer added updates to the brief. Read them.
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
Entertainment and Sports
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
Our three pillars - see the included deck:
2. Original work that we create for our audience (by us. with you.)
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
We went with image+text in the past, and I think we'd probably like to stick with that, but we're open to new possibilities. We definitely need at least the text.
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
1. We'd also like a version of the logo with our new tag line included: "by us. with you."
2. Slide #12 of the included presentation has a little more info on what we were thinking with the logo (the rest of the deck has useful information - please read if possible)
3. We like the "orb" of the current logo, but we're open to using it in new ways (or not at all)
4. See invioletrep.com for how we use our current logo
- 15-Jul-13 6:05 p.m. GMT
- I think we want to make sure that there's some edginess to the logo - we're not hipsters, but we want to convey a youthful (and sophisticated) energy.
- 15-Jul-13 7:21 p.m. GMT
- To add a little more color, we're a company of mostly 30-somethings, and our audience ranges from 20 to 60 somethings. We perform in Off-Broadway theaters in NYC, with a major production and various readings each year. We also do a swanky benefit gala.
All the plays that we read and produce are written by our company members, and range from kitchen sink dramas, to new takes on fairy tales, to dark comedies. We like thinking of ourselves as sophisticated yet bold, edgy and fun, contemporary and dynamic - a unique experience.
The co-founders originally liked the orb of our current logo for a few reasons: it's bright and active, energetic, speaks to our name, and it conveys a sense of togetherness and community.