Starts:30-Jun-13 3:11 a.m. GMT
Ends:20-Jul-13 11:59 p.m. GMT
Award 1: $200, was awarded to fygsa
JPG, Vector EPS
There are no materials for this project.
The buyer added updates to the brief. Read them.
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
HWF and HealthWellnessAndFitness.com
What is your industry?
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
Young - meaning fresh for a younger generation
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
image + text
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
What I'm looking for is a aggressive and dynamic logo. The logo is gonna have the wording
I want a logo also has "HWF" abbreviation with it, so I can use it as an icon or even put it on clothing. I want the HWF to be really cool looking and aggressive. I want a black background and I want the logo to be a bright florescent green color. Maybe you could incorporate a dumbbell or maybe an arm flexing I don't really want a dumbbell or an arm flexing but I want something to make someone think the HWF has something todo with fitness. I want the logo to be away from the traditional fitness logos that are already present.
The HWF is the part of the logo that I really want to be dynamic and young looking.
Our website is gonna have health, wellness, and fitness information on it.
Website URL: http://www.healthwellnessandfitness.com
- 1-Jul-13 6:52 a.m. GMT
- The main part of the logo must be the HWF abbreviation. That is gonna be our trademark symbol. Any logo that does not have this will not even be considered.
- 1-Jul-13 9:19 a.m. GMT
- I want the HWF to be customized and dynamic looking. Some examples might be the superman S. Or the golfer tiger woods has a tw logo he wears.
- 2-Jul-13 9:48 a.m. GMT
- Ok so the idea I have in my head is I want the HWF to be more entwined together. I want it so just be one solid logo, but you can tell it's still an HWF. I want it to look really cool together. Here are some example like what I'm talking about. It would be nice to if the HWF could still make some also think of fitness when they see it.
Tiger Woods TW http://www.logotypes101.com/logos/875/6BD45AC04...
Tob Brady TB http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/slide...
- 4-Jul-13 10:38 a.m. GMT
- I am stating to get some logo's I like. I have also assured the money on this contest. So the winner will get paid for their work!!! So please submit your best work,
- 9-Jul-13 10:12 a.m. GMT
- Ok it seems like most of the submission I am getting are all about the same. There really easy. There one's I can do myself. A lot of the the HWF, there is nothing to make people think it has something todo with fitness. Come on guys put some work into it! Some of you are obliviously not even reading what I'm saying. I still get logo's that use the & symbol when I said I want it to use the word and.
- 12-Jul-13 7:25 p.m. GMT
- I have not gotten any logo's I have fallen in love with yet. So I'm gonna extend it one more week so I can get some more submission's.