Starts: 17-Jun-13 5:58 p.m. GMT
Ends: 7-Jul-13 11:59 p.m. GMT
Award 1: $450, was awarded to badaboom
This project is private.
You must be approved to view or participate in this project. Since this project has closed, no more requests will be accepted.
If you already participated, please log in to check the project status.
We are a large agricultural egg producing farm; we sell both liquid eggs and shell eggs to the mid-market.
Looking for a clean, simple, intelligent, quality, fun but professional corporate logo.<br /><br />Positive Keywords: Fresh, knowledgeable, trust, dedication, approachable.<br /><br />Looking to stay away from anything industrial, cold, etc.<br /><br />Prefer not to utilize color blue or green, and prefer to utilize orange.
- Update 19-Jun-13 GMT
- Just a clarification to not use egg whites/yolk and to stick more to shell egg. A bit of a fancier font will likely get picked by our focus group over a bold or block font. Thanks!
- Update 27-Jun-13 GMT
- Font update: Perhaps simply throwing out fancy for a font description was improper on my part. Let me try to rephrase what I wrote regarding fonts. We're ultimately ok with "non-fancy" fonts but need to stay way from blocky, cold, industrial, etc. Adding a touch of fancy to an otherwise nice but cold font would give it that fun/fresh look. We may be ok with a "fancy" font but it would really need to hit the nail on the head just right, and refrained from a thin wispy font that would be difficult to print via embroidery, or which looks more like a "jeweler's font."
- Update 28-Jun-13 GMT
- Our physical focus group meeting is July 1st, where we will decide on 5 logos. I'd like the extra 7 days to refine the 5 we choose with the creatives.
- Update 28-Jun-13 GMT
- Thank you everyone for your contributions so far; we have had some amazing designs and look forward to an internal review of them on July 1st. On this date we will be selecting our favorite 5 and then work on refining them the last 7 days; therefore I have extended the deadline by 7 days.
- Update 16-Jul-13 GMT
- Thanks everyone for participating, there were some AMAZING designs here!
Sorry it took so long to wrap-up, but in the end the entire project was internally scrapped and we are no longer looking to change the logo. Nonetheless, I picked the winner as the logo that did best in our final focus group decided amongst management, and tipped the second place winner.
Thanks again all for your participation!