Starts: 29-Mar-13 12:03 a.m. GMT
Ends: 17-Apr-13 11:59 p.m. GMT
Award 1: $1250
This project is private.
You must be approved to view or participate in this project. Since this project has closed, no more requests will be accepted.
If you already participated, please log in to check the project status.
Help us develop an iconic symbol for a cause marketing program that focuses on improving the lives of kids. The program will transform the lives of 10 million kids over the course of 10 years, and will focus on the “whole child” by focusing on the five essentials every kid needs to thrive.
The program is going to be launched by a global mas media company and we are looking for an iconic symbol/logo that can be paired with the program’s name (more details in the full brief). The icon should be something consumers can adopt or purchase/wear/display to feel like they are part of something bigger (think of the next yellow Lance Armstrong bracelet, Comic Relief red nose, American Heart Association red dress). We hope you’ll participate!
- Update 29-Mar-13 GMT
- The buyer has uploaded a new file in this project. You can download that file in the DETAILS tab.
- Update 29-Mar-13 GMT
- Note - we added the working nameplate to the materials. Please try to develop icons that could accompany this font. Do not feel like you need to create a full logo - we are only looking for the iconic symbol.
We also got feedback from our client today that they don't like hands after all. There is some interest in using a star, but again, we will need to do so in a way that is not cliche. The brand we are working with is often associated with magic, happy endings, stories, special entertainment and family. Please consider those brand attributes when you are submitting an icon. Thanks!
- Update 5-Apr-13 GMT
- Would love to see ideas that leverage icons you might associate with a parade. Icons still need to symbolize kids, togetherness and five indicators too.
- Update 8-Apr-13 GMT
- Hi all - we're seeing some great design work, but aren't quite there yet and would love to continue building on the ideas that have been posted so far. Please continue to share icon designs that can stand alone and be incorporated into a logo with the nameplate Better Together. Thanks!!
- Update 3-May-13 GMT
- Hi all -
First, I want to thank everyone for their amazing submissions. I feel like we led you astray a bit with some of our feedback and apologize that we went dark for the last few weeks. Our client couldn't decide on the direction they wanted to go and they wanted to pause on the creative work, so we had to spend our time elsewhere.
It is unfortunate that we ended up picking a submission that was stock art. CrowdSpring is giving us a refund and, since there were a lot of great submissions, we are going to use a portion of the funds to tip some of the designers whose work we also really liked. When we're back on track on design with our client, we may restart this project and hope you will all consider participating next time around.
Thank you again for your hard work!
- Jillian and the team at CauseAgency