Starts: 29-Mar-13 6:40 p.m. GMT
Ends: 10-Apr-13 11:59 p.m. GMT
Award 1: $500, was awarded to anaia
Award 2: $250, was awarded to sobyvaby
Award 3: $200, was awarded to lamosca04
Award 4: $200, was awarded to Riani
Award 5: $200, was awarded to debbysa...
This project is private.
You must be approved to view or participate in this project. Since this project has closed, no more requests will be accepted.
If you already participated, please log in to check the project status.
We need a smart new logo to complete the rebranding of a well-established media research service published annually by a private equity firm. We're not afraid of color, complex symbols, or thin sans serif fonts. We've put together a list of two dozen company logos we admire as well as our favorite fonts and some sample palettes - come in and have a look!
- Update 29-Mar-13 GMT
- Hey there, delighted to have this project live and looking forward to working with you. Thanks! David
- Update 31-Mar-13 GMT
- The buyer has uploaded a new file in this project. You can download that file in the DETAILS tab.
- Update 4-Apr-13 GMT
- Everyone, thank you for the terrific designs - you have made it a successful project already. To make it more so, I am now
> Adding a SECOND $200 award for the runner-up
> Extending the project by 2 DAYS
> Designating a small group of 5 or 6 designs as 5-STAR designs that epitomize what we are looking for
All to encourage new approaches and refinements.
More details to follow in a private update in a moment.
Again, thank you all for your excellent effort so far! David
- Update 4-Apr-13 GMT
- Hello, I feel like I got a little behind in catching up with your excellent work here and therefore would like to extend by 2 days, to 10 April. I will have a busy day on 9 April so the sooner you show new or refined treatments, the better. Thank you for your understanding and wonderful efforts - David
- Update 10-Apr-13 GMT
- I realize we are getting down to the deadline and just want to thank every creative for her or his outstanding participation! David
- Update 11-Apr-13 GMT
- THANK YOU EVERYONE! I will be back with awards as soon as my colleagues reach consensus, it may take a day or two, thank you for your patience - and again for your participation. David