Starts: 20-Feb-13 8:58 p.m. GMT
Ends: 6-Mar-13 8:58 p.m. GMT
Award 1: $500, was awarded to b99
This project is private.
You must be approved to view or participate in this project. Since this project has closed, no more requests will be accepted.
If you already participated, please log in to check the project status.
Assignment: We need for you to put your logo design caps on and show us what you've got.
We are a consumer facing magazine subscription services company with a national presence. We've had the same look since our company began, and want to update our brand. Developing a new mark is our first step. Please review the attached creative brief for more information.
- Update 21-Feb-13 GMT
- Hi Creative Friends,
Thank you so much for your entries. The submitted logos that are an update to the existing logos are definitely an improvement from what we currently have. However we are also looking for a COMPLETELY NEW DESIGN. In the brief, we listed that we want a red option, but please also explore other color options. Don't get boxed in by the existing logo. Think outside of that logo.
Here are some examples of logos we love (but don't get boxed in by these either!). In no particular order:
- Summit Treestands Logo: http://www.groundblinds.com/content/modules/rhino.pages/files/uploads/ground-blinds/hunting-ground-blinds/summit-treestands/summit-treestands-logo.jpg
- Harbin Pharmacy Logo: http://logofaves.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/harbin_m.jpg
- Magazines Logo: http://multivu.prnewswire.com/mnr/magazines/42679/images/42679-hi-Logo.jpg
- Organ Donation Logo: http://www.logodesignlove.com/images/logos/organ-donation-logo.jpg
- Spartan Golf Clubs Logo: http://logofaves.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/spartan_m.jpg
- Circus of Magazines Logo: http://logooftheday.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/circus-of-magazines.jpg
Again, thank you so much for your entries. We love seeing your work and look forward to more of your designs.
- Update 12-Mar-13 GMT
- Hi Creatives!
Thank you again for your submissions. We need some more time selecting the winner.