Starts:20-Feb-13 12:16 a.m. GMT
Ends:5-Mar-13 11:59 p.m. GMT
Award 1: $200, was awarded to Pinaki6
JPG, Vector EPS
There are no materials for this project.
The buyer added updates to the brief. Read them.
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
Simple & feminine
Fun, but professional
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
Text only, Abstract image with text, viney or leafy image with text
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
My business name is Jeni Lyn. I sell photo jewelry (both using my photo art and peoples photos) and photo gifts.
I want the logo to focus on the name Jeni Lyn and then have a tag line or sub-logo that says "photo jewelry" and an alternate tag line for "photo creations". It should be able to be part of the logo, but I want the logo to stand on it's own as well.
I do macro photography with flowers and I'm looking for the logo to reflect that flowery feel. Not too difficult to read, but a nice balance between flowery/feminine and business contemporary. I'm looking for fun, but still professional and legible, with a hint of elegance. Understated and not too busy or gaudy.
I would like the colors to be some combination of Barney (the dinosaur) purple, and a bright leafy green. The tagline can be in black or another color if you think a pink accent or something would help.
I would like a design that would work in gray scale as well as color, so that means high tonal contrast. If an alternate version is required, that's okay.
I'm also open to your creativity, so if you think of something different or a totally unique way to represent what I'm trying to sell, I would definitely consider it.
- 20-Feb-13 9 p.m. GMT
I really like a cohesive, unified feel to the logo. No elements that feel "extra" or disjointed. One part should flow into the other.
There should be a clear distinction between the "jeni" and the "lyn" It is two names, not one. This could be done with spacing, font style, or color.
The tag line will create the only obvious break, but still, I want it to feel like it fits with the main logo.
The primary subjects of my photography are macro (close up) flowers, so you could integrate a flower graphic. I like orange blossoms, cherry blossoms, day lillies, roses.
I love plants and growing, so using the green color to accent with flourishes or "vine-like" elements surrounding or intertwined with the logo would be nice. Nothing too busy though.
I've included a couple of links here to logos that I like the general feel of:
Hopefully this helps. Thanks for your hard work!
- 21-Feb-13 1:40 a.m. GMT
- I am amazed by the high quality work that you all are able to do so quickly! Thank you for your continued work and being flexible to my feedback. This is the first time I have ever used a site like this and I am very impressed.
- 23-Feb-13 12:27 a.m. GMT
- So you all know, if your scores suddenly drop on prior versions, I am just sorting out which are my favorites. I don't like them any less. ;0)
- 25-Feb-13 10:14 p.m. GMT
- I apologize for the delay. I've been sick for three days now and need some extra time to get back on schedule.
- 2-Mar-13 5:23 a.m. GMT
- I'll be back to work on this tomorrow. So sorry! As I mentioned I've been sick and just got very behind schedule. Thank you all for your entries and I'll be reviewing and scoring everything tomorrow.
- 12-Mar-13 11:31 p.m. GMT
- Thank you all so much for your hard work! You made it very difficult to choose a winner! I wish you all the very best.