Starts:16-Feb-13 3:03 a.m. GMT
Ends:21-Feb-13 3:03 a.m. GMT
Award 1: $300, was awarded to DRM_89
JPG, Vector EPS
File 1: Screen_Shot_2013-02-15...
Uploaded on 16-Feb-13 2:59 a.m. GMT
File 2: image_26.jpg
Uploaded on 18-Feb-13 4:06 a.m. GMT
The buyer added updates to the brief. Read them.
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
Entertainment and Sports
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
We are looking for a logo that can be used in all facets and integration purposes of a new iPad / iPhone app, including:
-App icon within itunes store
-Opening screen when app loads
-Logo on top of screen when app is loaded and throughout app.
Characteristics of the logo should be:
-the name "eyeSPOT" is referencing that kids use their eyes to spot various things in the app and check them off the list.
-Logo should be fun playful
-The game is similar to a where's waldo or memory card game
-The logo should be contemporary as well
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
Image + text
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
NOTE: The logo can have an "!" or not. We aren't decided on "eyeSPOT!" or "eyeSPOT"
- 16-Feb-13 6:30 a.m. GMT
- Note: take a look at some of the top free family and kids games and the logos/icons used for those. Need the logo to attract kids to want to play it.
- 17-Feb-13 10:40 p.m. GMT
- What about a cartoon picture of a kid looking through binoculars as graphic/mark of the logo?
Whatever the logo is, we want it to be exciting or appealing to kids but also able to (in the future) potentially be tweaked subtly to apply to an adults version of the game.
- 18-Feb-13 4:06 a.m. GMT
- The buyer has uploaded a new file in this project. You can download that file in the DETAILS tab.
- 18-Feb-13 4:08 a.m. GMT
- Note: use the image I just uploaded as a guide. Maybe the logo/icon should be a cartoon kid in the grass like this, but an Original image that you source, with the kid having binoculars on his eyes. Maybe with eyeballs in each side of the binoculars.
Also, increasing price to $300 to further incentive you cretins to participate.
- 20-Feb-13 4:48 a.m. GMT
- Winning creative, please supply the following (for our iPad / iPhone app):
-original high-resolution-layered file (on black and on white background please)
-The following dimensions (for iPhone and iPad iOS assets):
-114x114 (iPhone Retina)
-144x144 (iPad Retina)