Starts:30-Jan-13 6:57 p.m. GMT
Ends:14-Feb-13 11:59 p.m. GMT
Award 1: $200, was awarded to giriked...
JPG, Vector EPS
There are no materials for this project.
The buyer added updates to the brief. Read them.
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
1. Trust - Parents need to see BabySparks as a credible source backed by scientific research and experts, dedicated to design activities to enhance their baby's (or young child's) development.
2. Polished - This is not meant to be a cartoon, cute looking business. It is a serious tool for early child stimulation.
3. It is still about babies and young children (4 yrs or less). It should be obvious to parents by looking at the logo that this is a business that designs products for their babies/young children.
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
Image and text. With the objective to be able to use just the image or both the image+text depending of the situation.
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
Not for the moment
- 5-Feb-13 4:08 p.m. GMT
- We decided to extend the project a week so that we have more time to refine some of your ideas which we like a lot, before making a decision.
- 8-Feb-13 4:29 p.m. GMT
- Thanks so much to everyone for submitting so many great concepts. There has been a lot of progress in the past few days
The concept of BabySparks is about enabling parents to engage with their children in activities that will make a real difference in development. In short, if a parent does these activities with their babies and toddlers, those children should be smarter, better prepared for school, more well adjusted.
This is very much an interaction between babies and their parents (not a kid sitting with an iphone by themselves) - but the primary goal is not about bonding. The goal is about doing things to stimulate a child's brain.
Many of the designs are focusing too much on the 'bonding' aspect - they are starting to look a little bit too snuggly and like a maternity logo. BabySparks is an active company, not a cuddly one.
Some thoughts to consider:
- How can you show interaction without it looking like a hug?
- is there a way to demonstrate that a parent is giving the child a boost - in the air, up stairs, etc.
- anything to simply show activity (there have been some interesting use of balls/blocks/etc)
- Please don't use a brain image (too literal) - but can you somehow show that this is about being smart or better equipped
- Focus on the logo image for now - there are enough interesting options with the font layout that we can get to the right place with that. It's the image that is still not quite there.
We want parents to look at the logo and, on some level, understand that their baby will be BETTER or SMARTER by interacting with BabySparks.
thanks again everyone - this has been a great process so far -