Starts: 20-Jan-13 3:51 a.m. GMT
Ends: 6-Feb-13 11:59 p.m. GMT
Award 1: $750
This project is private.
You must be approved to view or participate in this project. Since this project has closed, no more requests will be accepted.
If you already participated, please log in to check the project status.
New Logo Design for a new division of Existing Company
We are an IT consulting firm that is creating a new division of our company to handle web development, mobile app development, SEO and social media marketing.
We need a new logo that will become the cornerstone of the new brand for this new venture.
Logo needs to communicate professionalism and quality, and present a balance between old-style "corporation" vs young generation "edgy and creative".
- Update 29-Jan-13 GMT
- I have received several good submissions - some of which have the potential to be the final logo. However, I can't find any yet that I can give 5 stars - I like a lot of the submissions, but I can't yet say that I "love" any of them.
One thing I notice is that most of the logos are going for a conservative corporate look - while I asked for corporate, I also asked for balance between "edgy/creative". I'm hoping in the last few days of this contest that I will see some designs that are a little edgy - perhaps something more with a spider-theme. I'm not looking for cartoon, but the kind of artwork you might find in a tattoo parlor will welcomed. Thanks and good luck -
- Update 31-Jan-13 GMT
- As a first time user of crowdSpring, I'm now getting the hang of the scoring process. Some good ideas have been submitted, and some additional good ideas were recently added. I will be going through and dismissing the ideas that are not in the running and allow those with 4 or 5 stars to submit revisions to their logos. Thanks to all -
- Update 31-Jan-13 GMT
- Thanks to all who have been submitting - some guidelines as we get to the final selection:
1. If you include the word "webmaster" in your logo, I prefer "webmaster" be all one color - do not make "web" one color and "master" another. If you want to make "plus" a different color from "webmaster", that is fine.
2. You do not need to submit multiple versions of the same logo just with different colors - we can look at a logo and tell if we like it, and will make color requests if desired.
Thank you all for your efforts - we are getting very close to making a decision and appreciate your logo submissions.
- Update 6-Feb-13 GMT
- We are no longer accepting submissions - we are finishing up our focus groups, which have been very helpful in this process. Thanks to all for submitting -