For $350 they received 167 design concepts from 52 designers!
Over 34,000 of the world's best entrepreneurs and small businesses trust crowdSPRING with custom logo design, web design and writing services. 96% of them recommend that you try us too.Find out more
Starts:17-Jan-13 2:42 p.m. GMT
Ends:31-Jan-13 2:42 p.m. GMT
Award 1: $350, was awarded to Kosa
JPG, Vector EPS
Preview: crowdSPRING Contract
File 1: bg_logos.jpg (106.3 KB)
Uploaded on 17-Jan-13 2:31 p.m. GMT
NOTE: This is a logo rebranding for a group of e-commerce sites... see "other info" below.
* image + text (image + company name)
* style: modern, bold
These are the names of the “101” sites (each of these should be color variations of the same basic look tying in with the group logo and slogan for “Buy 101” )
** Buy 101 (Buy101.com) ** Logo for the GROUP of sites **
** Binding 101 (Binding101.com)
** Packaging Products 101 (PackagingProducts101.com)
* Laminating 101 (Laminating101.com)
* Presentation Products 101 (PresentationProducts101.com)
* Graphic Supplies 101 (GraphicSupplies101.com)
* Magnets 101 (Magnets101.com)
* IMPORTANT: we will be very responsive to submissions so keep them coming!
* IMPORTANT: the LOOK & FEEL of all the logos will be similar -- SO start trying out your ideas on Buy 101, Binding 101 & Packaging Products 101 -- once we lock in on a good idea with you, then we can see how it looks with all the names...
* IMPORTANT: we are not part of school or selling only school products. “101” sounds like a class or school, but don’t focus on something that is school-related. The “101” is meant to imply easy and simple.
* Incorporate tagline “Save Money, Save Time, BUY 101” into some of the designs
* we want something creative and unique that works with the different names of our “101” sites
* focus creative juices on “101”, “basic”, “easy”
* logos will be primarily text, but feel free to add “extras” to set it apart
* logo will be used on... website, print, video, everywhere
* present 2 variations:
2. text/image + tagline “Save Money, Save Time, BUY 101” - use whatever design/character
“divider”fits best between these phrases. Important: We think it looks best stacking the phrases
on top of each other, but get creative.
Colors in the logo:
* primary logo color (consistent in main and each child site variation): choose one of these -- dark blue, midnight blue, black, dark gray
* secondary logo colors: these are what is unique to each logo/site variation
* keep in mind that we will need the all the font files used in the artwork
* the attached file -- looks cool but we have NO IDEA if it could inspire something creative in the logo design; don't focus on the "pencil part"; we are not targeting schools; if it becomes a distraction to the design process we will remove