Starts:11-Jan-13 8:39 p.m. GMT
Ends:1-Feb-13 11:59 p.m. GMT
Award 1: $200, was awarded to Jack3272
JPG, Vector EPS, Layered PSD, AI (vector based)
File 1: NCCS_logo_development_...
Uploaded on 11-Jan-13 8:34 p.m. GMT
The buyer added updates to the brief. Read them.
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
North Clackamas Christian School
What is your industry?
Education and Universities
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
Image + text
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
nccsrocks.com is our website
The website will be updated after the logo design is complete
- 13-Jan-13 12:29 a.m. GMT
- Hi Creatives - Thank you to those who have submitted ! Please be sure to include elements that we said were our top three things to communicate in our logo. would love a logo that could include all three elements. Also, make sure to download our materials page. It includes our school colors, past logos, bible reference verse and the second page shows logos which we like and under each logo we have stated what it is we like about each one.
- 18-Jan-13 10:42 p.m. GMT
- Thank you ! Lots of great ideas coming our way. I appreciate all of you who have submitted designs. The project is open through Jan 25.
A few things to add to our brief...
1) We are a private Christian school with the name North Clackamas Christian School in a public district which also uses North Clackamas School. We hope our logo stands out to ID our particular school.
2) We will we using the logo in all or in part for letterhead, promo, screenprinting and embroidery.
3) Layering and 3D for depth is an option.
- 23-Jan-13 8:28 a.m. GMT
- We are extending this deadline due to meeting times of our committee for evaluation of all designs. Thank you for your participation.
- 30-Jan-13 10:17 p.m. GMT
- Hi all, we are nearing the end of this contest. Please submit your ideas !!
- 8-Feb-13 5:42 a.m. GMT
- BIG THANK YOU TO ALL for the great submissions. We have met as a committee to review all the entries, having printed out each one and placed on the wall for discussion. Each and every design was discussed for its creativity and application for our needs. It's a really tough decision to walk through this process. We will be awarding on Friday, Feb 8. Again, Thank you all.