Starts:10-Jan-13 9:48 p.m. GMT
Ends:22-Jan-13 11:59 p.m. GMT
Award 1: $400, was awarded to duskbitz
Vector EPS, AI (vector based), PNG
There are no materials for this project.
The buyer added updates to the brief. Read them.
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
Software and InfoTech
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
We want to demonstrate that we're (1) simple, (2) yet sophisticated, and (3) about analytics/insights.
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
Please see here for our full rules and thoughts: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1k23C-Pimm6U...
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
We've shared the guidelines we'll be applying here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1k23C-Pimm6U...
- 10-Jan-13 9:50 p.m. GMT
- We wanted to give everyone a few extra working days to get submissions in, so we're making our deadline the following Tuesday. Thanks!
- 11-Jan-13 1:48 a.m. GMT
- Here's what our scores for each entry mean:
-- "No thanks": A misinterpretation or misunderstanding of our goals.
-- 1 star: One or more aspects of this entry are flawed in some way. We'll try to be specific about what we don't like or which guidelines were violated.
-- 2 stars: An entry that just isn't much to our taste.
-- 3 stars: A solid entry, but doesn't particularly resonate with us. We'll try to be specific about what's weak or what we don't like.
-- 4 stars: We like this entry and think it has a good shot of being a finalist.
-- 5 stars: Resonates strongly with us and is a great entry; one of the top contenders.
The winner will be one of the four or five-star entries.
- 21-Jan-13 7:06 p.m. GMT
- hi everyone,
Thanks for all your submissions so far -- we've got about 30 hours to go! We wanted to summarize the feedback we've been giving people so far, so that you can tailor you future submissions appropriately.
1. We generally rate entries lower when they haven't followed our submission guidelines. Please make sure you read the guidelines and avoid doing things like misspelling our name, capitalizing it incorrectly, using excessive gradients, and so on.
2. We generally prefer entries that are simple, geometric, and clean, and which suggest that we're an analytics company.
3. We generally don't think logos that are just clever combinations/rearrangements involving the letters in our name are a good fit.
4. We generally prefer entries that use one or two distinctive colors, although we could imagine successful entries with multiple colors to suggest a sense of whimsy (e.g., Google's logo). That said, it's tough to pull that off, and more than two colors is almost always distracting. Choosing blue or green has been feeling the best to us so far.
5. We generally prefer fonts that suggest clean professionalism. Highly futuristic or computer-looking fonts generally don't appeal to us.
Thanks for your hard work! We're looking forward to picking a winner in the coming days, and maybe it'll be you!