Starts:10-Jan-13 11:39 p.m. GMT
Ends:24-Jan-13 11:39 p.m. GMT
Award 1: $500, was awarded to harso
JPG, Vector EPS
File 1: New_Dashe_Thomson_Webs...
Uploaded on 10-Jan-13 10:39 p.m. GMT
File 2: Current_Dashe_Thomson_...
Uploaded on 10-Jan-13 10:42 p.m. GMT
The buyer added updates to the brief. Read them.
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
Dashe & Thomson
What is your industry?
Consulting and Professional Services
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
2. Passionate about learning
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
image + text
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
Current website and logo:
Website that is currently in development:
We would like the name of the company "Dashe & Thomson" to be included along with an image. Stay with the current color scheme.
- 11-Jan-13 4:12 p.m. GMT
- We'd like for the ampersand to not link the names "Dashe" and "Thomson" together, as it does in the current logo. This will ensure that the logo holds up if it is printed in black and white.
You're welcome to try different variations with the ampersand, but we're looking for a logo that is more versatile than our current one.
- 11-Jan-13 10:28 p.m. GMT
- For the image mark, we'd prefer to not use the "D & T" together. Instead, we are looking for more of a symbol or something more abstract than the text "D & T" in the image mark. You can still use the letters "D" and "T" in the image mark, but not "D & T" typed out together.
- 15-Jan-13 6:11 p.m. GMT
- While we like some of the brandmarks that use a "D" and "T", we would like to see more brand marks that don't utilize the "D" and "T."
Ideally, we'd like an image that symbolizes one or a few of the following attributes:
- Brain (intelligence)
- Learning (not k-12 education, but learning for corporations)
- Transfer of knowledge
- 17-Jan-13 4:50 p.m. GMT
- We're interested in seeing brandmarks that are a little more abstract and a little less literal, but might somehow evoke a concept or idea. For example, using a brain to represent knowledge is a good idea, but it's a bit too overt. We challenge you to create some images, shapes and/or patterns that may evoke concepts like the following:
Coming Into Focus