Starts: 26-Dec-12 9:54 p.m. GMT
Ends: 10-Jan-13 11:59 p.m. GMT
Award 1: $600, was awarded to snowfyre
This project is private.
You must be approved to view or participate in this project. Since this project has closed, no more requests will be accepted.
If you already participated, please log in to check the project status.
Known in Hawaiian as the makau, the fish hook pendant stands for everything that is good and promises its wearer prosperity, strength and good luck.
Makau Entertainment Group Operating Divisions:
- Concerts and Events
- Venue Management
- Event Booking and Production
- Artist Management
- Update 27-Dec-12 GMT
- Thank you to everyone for their initial submissions. After looking through them all we know for certain that the background needs to be black.
- Update 27-Dec-12 GMT
- We would like the one element of this design that goes without compromise to be the incorporation of the Makau(hook) into the design.
- Update 28-Dec-12 GMT
- Thank you everyone for the fresh new perspectives on this design. While we are interested in having the hook be part of the design; it does not have to be the focal point of the design. A lot of these designs are being dominated by the logo itself. The company consists of a group of guys in their 30's who produce concerts and festivals in all genres of music. Also, don't take such an emphasis on making this design focused around being Hawaiian. We all like the makau because of what it represents to us; none of us are from Hawaii though. Thank you so much and I feel that we are making some good headway.
- Update 31-Dec-12 GMT
- Thank you everyone once again for your submissions over the weekend. A lot of these designs are very clean and well done. If they are scored on the low scale it's not representative of your ability, but how the design fits with the image we are trying to project. Some artists are very close and you can get a sense of which ones they are because we have asked them to modify their original design to better match what we are thinking. We are certain that the background should be black. We want the image to be clean and classy. Our reputation alone will make people know we are in the music industry, so the addition of frets and musical notes in the design isn't necessary.
- Update 5-Jan-13 GMT
- Once again thank you to everyone for their participation on this project. We feel here at Makau Entertainment that we are getting very close with nailing this design down. Here are the things that we know for sure.
-We are looking to have the logo be in purple
-The page layout we like is best #263. This is exactly how we want to see everyones work. It gives us a look at it in black and white version and the font and graphic is layed out the way the winning design will be.
-You can use this web page as a link to work from, we really like the vibe it projects
Thank you everyone is doing a great job here!
- Update 9-Jan-13 GMT
- Guys you're getting really close.....one more day to fine tune some these! Thanks!