Starts:21-Dec-12 8:20 p.m. GMT
Ends:15-Jan-13 12:12 a.m. GMT
Award 1: $650, was awarded to bayrude
JPG, Vector EPS
There are no materials for this project.
The buyer added updates to the brief. Read them.
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
Lift Hero is like an Uber (www.uber.com) for seniors who have trouble driving. We offer on-demand transportation from only the most trustworthy and helpful drivers in their personal vehicles, making it both more personal and affordable. Rides are pre-paid, so seniors are more inclined to use the service when they need it. We want to liberate the millions of isolated older americans who have had to cut back on their driving.
The logo should communicate:
1- we are a transportation company
2- youth / adventure
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
Something clean that will also look good on mobile. Here are some very early concepts we liked (note that while we really like the bottom left one, it should be a car rather than a bus):
Here are some logos I think are cool:
http://logofaves.com/2012/11/boss-hunting/ ; http://logofaves.com/2009/04/pencil/ ; http://logofaves.com/2011/04/happy-quote-2/ ; http://logofaves.com/2009/03/cinemacafe/; http://logofaves.com/2009/08/tonys/ ; http://logofaves.com/2012/08/epic-comments/ ; http://logofaves.com/2009/03/bird-love/ ; http://logofaves.com/2009/01/cardiologic/ ; http://logofaves.com/2009/06/sylion/; http://logofaves.com/2010/07/freedom/ ; http://logofaves.com/2011/10/radio/
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
The main audience will likely be the children of seniors who have had to cut back on driving, as well as the seniors themselves.
Please don't hesitate to contact me directly at J@LiftHero.com-- I'm usually pretty on top of my email, and will get back to you as soon as possible.
- 23-Dec-12 8:20 p.m. GMT
- Some really creative submissions so far! A few points that have come up:
- Try to include both the concept of ridesharing ("lift") and awesome drivers ("hero")
- Drivers are off-duty EMTs in their personal vehicles
- Please do not include a balloon (another company in an adjacent industry has a prominent balloon in their logo, and we don't want to be confused with them)
- Please contact me through the CrowdSpring platform only, unless it needs immediate attention (change from original post).
I am also considering making the competition private. If you think that would help, please shoot me a message. A couple creatives have told me it doesn't matter to them, and it's an additional fee. Happy to do it though, if I get the feedback that it would help with more creative submissions or encourage more elite creatives to participate.
- 23-Dec-12 8:26 p.m. GMT
- Also, no mustaches please! Same reason as no balloons, confuses us with a somewhat similar company.
- 28-Dec-12 1:57 a.m. GMT
- Please make sure the company name, "Lift Hero", is easily readable for seniors with deteriorating eyesight. The font should be big, and be mindful of this if you're transforming the "O"-- lots of concepts have made the logo read "Lift Her."
Thanks guys! Really appreciate your hard work.
- 30-Dec-12 11:52 p.m. GMT
- No more driver's hats please!
Our drivers will be in their personal vehicles, and not have that sort of uniform. They are extremely competent and professional, but it's more like a grandson picking up their grandmother than a chauffer.
- 31-Dec-12 2:59 p.m. GMT
- Would like to see some more developed ideas and give creatives time to implement our feedback.
- 4-Jan-13 10:32 a.m. GMT
- Just wanted to post a brief update letting you know I'll be back to rate all the recent submissions within a couple of days. We are on a tight deadline to deliver our goals for 2013, but I plan to comment on as many of your submissions as possible after that.
Blown away by the response we've gotten and by the quality of some of the entries-- thank you for your hard work!
- 8-Jan-13 8:26 p.m. GMT
- Lift Hero, Inc, is finally incorporated, so I'm excited to lock down a logo! I plan to print out the top submissions and bring them to a senior home to discuss with seniors and their families after I rate some of the cool concepts that have come in.
Additional heads up: we don't think lime green is a good choice as part of the color scheme-- apologies for the initial concept that might have led you to think that's what we wanted.
Thanks again, grateful and humbled by the quality submissions.
- 19-Jan-13 7:58 p.m. GMT
- One of the top contenders was removed from crowdspring, so we just need some time to consider all other entries. Thanks for your patience!