Starts:12-Dec-12 10:36 p.m. GMT
Ends:28-Dec-12 11:59 p.m. GMT
Award 1: $200, was awarded to ahmadja...
JPG, Vector EPS
There are no materials for this project.
The buyer added updates to the brief. Read them.
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
We would like to see some designs with the mountain type theme (highlands), but don't want to be limited to that if someone has a great idea.
That we are a church, but not any cheesy church type logos.
That we have a very clean, modern, cooperate facility.
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
We want to have a logo that has image and text, but where the image and the text can stand alone for print, web and signage.
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
http://www.thelifechurchga.com/ - This is our current website that shows our existing logo and style. We are rebranding as Highlands Church. Our style is very clean and coorporate.
http://www.arcchurches.com/ - This is a link to the association our church is a member of.
- 13-Dec-12 1:22 p.m. GMT
- We aren't looking for any crosses in the logo.
- 13-Dec-12 2:18 p.m. GMT
- We'd love to see some designs that are abstract.
Elevation Church has a pretty cool abstract design.
- 13-Dec-12 3:08 p.m. GMT
- Here is another design we saw and liked. We do 4 things at Highlands Church...
- 14-Dec-12 3 a.m. GMT
- We aren't looking for the rocky mountain feel. We are looking for more of a foot hills type look. Also, we really want to see some abstract designs of this as well. When doing the illustration, make sure it could stand alone on the back of a business card and look cool.
Here are a couple of things that have been done at similar churches we know.
This church is a more conservative than us, but we like how curvy it is.
This church, we also like the curvyness of this one, but we are more funky than that.
This church had a cool idea. Love the simplicity of it.
- 19-Dec-12 10:26 p.m. GMT
- We are extending our project one week due to extra time needed for collaboration.