Starts:8-Nov-12 4:46 p.m. GMT
Ends:11-Feb-13 10:20 p.m. GMT
Award 1: $550, was awarded to tomroth...
JPG, Vector EPS
File 1: Altapac-Logo-Final-040...
Uploaded on 4-Feb-13 10:22 p.m. GMT
The buyer added updates to the brief. Read them.
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
Atlapac Trading Co. Inc or ATC and then Atlapac Trading Co, Inc in smaller letters to the side.
What is your industry?
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
1. A Professional and Globally Oriented Company
2. Elements that convey we deal in Food Products - perhaps something a little playful in which both fresh and canned food products are featured surrounding, within or even as the letters of the logo.
3. A logo that is both time tested, but relevant and fresh (nothing overly modern, overdone, or ambigous).
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
Text and perhaps some images
Professional font, but something more interesting than ARIAL, TIMES NEW ROMAN, etc... Be creative with color or styling of the text.
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
http://www.otismac.com/ - professional, doesn't pidgeon-hole them into food industry, perhaps a bit stark but I like the idea of white text within a colored background.
See Kraft logo changes in attachment - I like the 2nd and 3rd iterations more than the original and the last one.
I am not opposed to creating a corporate logo unlike that of Shell or IBM (see attached page link) in which Atlapac Trading Company is somehow enscapulated into a smaller designed logo and on the side - Atlapac Trading Company is spelled out. Perhaps the logo image could capture the letters ATC into it. However, our corporate name is not well known enough to not have the full name of our company on website and business cards. https://www.google.com/search?q=great+corporate...
Our brand name, California Girl, is much more well known and still may be featured on our business cards. (new design not yet complete).
- 29-Dec-12 3:01 a.m. GMT
- There are a few creatives who I have asked to submit some additional alternatives to their original creations. I may ask a few others to try and modify theirs as well. I will also ask Crowd Spring if they can ask some of the highly regarded Logo design specialists to participate to this project.
Thanks for your patience. I will be making a final decision by January 15th.
- 4-Feb-13 10:22 p.m. GMT
- The buyer has uploaded a new file in this project. You can download that file in the DETAILS tab.
- 4-Feb-13 10:32 p.m. GMT
- To All Creatives:
Thank you very much for your submissions to date. This logo projects parameters are changing as follows:
1. We have a nearly finalized logo that I have just uploaded in .pdf format. This logo needs just needs a small amount of extra detail that the designer of this logo was not able to complete.Your submissions will be considered and a winner will be selected within a week.
2. If you do not receive a personal message from me asking you to participate to this reduced version of the project, I ask that you do not submit a rendering. I appreciate everyone's participation, but I have narrowed the field down to those designers I think will give us what we are looking for. Winner will still receive the $550.00 prize.
New project requests:
I would like to keep everything the same as uploaded (or just about the same) but as we are an importer of high quality canned and jarred food products I thought to manipulate a letter on our logo (ex. the C at the end) and make it look like both a C and an abstract of modern rendering of a bright food can.
The other idea I had in order to connote that we are a food company was to incorporate something green, like a tomato on its vine wrapped delicately around the 't' or the 'l' in the our name. Something to subtly show we deal trade in food products.
This could be either both or just one of the two ideas (can or food) - just be creative. If you feel you have a better idea to convey this in the logo please feel free to work it the way you see it.
Thank you for your understanding.
Atlapac Trading Co