Starts: 11-Oct-12 3:50 p.m. GMT
Ends: 10-Nov-12 12:59 a.m. GMT
Award 1: $570, was awarded to fixdesign
This project is private.
You must be approved to view or participate in this project. Since this project has closed, no more requests will be accepted.
If you already participated, please log in to check the project status.
Boutique hotel with 6 luxurious rooms, personalised AYURVEDA treatments, stunning deserted beach and easy travelling distance to cultural attractions (South Indian Ocean region). RELAX. REJUVENATE. REJOICE. The winning logo will strike a balance between a simple, MODERN, elegant aesthetic that is also vibrant, WELCOMING and makes you FEEL GOOD.
- Update 12-Oct-12 GMT
- FIRST UPDATE (Days Left: 12)
Wow! Thank you all for your tremendous contribution so far!!
- We generally seem to prefer sans-serif or semi-serif fonts.
- The colour palette should involve shade(s) of blues and / or greens - but please think modern & vibrant.
- We really are a small boutique hotel (only 6 rooms!) - so if the design could work for a business-oriented hotel chain... it probably doesn't hit the mark.
- I can't believe I'm saying this: please don't be afraid of a slight (!) retro feel.
- Finally, we would like to see more designs that only involve the word "Amba" (Ayurveda Boutique Hotel).
PS. My business partner is 5 hours ahead so communicating can be challenging. Thank you for your patience. Please be assured: everyone will receive genuine feedback!
- Update 21-Oct-12 GMT
- SECOND UPDATE (Days Left: 4)
Many thanks for the many contributions!! My apologies for the lag in feedback. My business partner is back in Europe and we will catch-up by the end of today!
An important point:
- We have seen logos with some beautiful ornamentation. However, we would REALLY like to see some more options where only the TEXT makes up the logo. In other words, where there is no 'extra' ornamentation. Just where the font / typface is manipulated or highly designed.
Good luck & best wishes
- Update 25-Oct-12 GMT
- Greetings! We are extending the deadline because my partner and I will not have time to give feedback to a couple of designs that we are very interested in within the next several hours. Feedback for the design we feel have the highest potential by the end of today! Many thanks & best wishes, Holly