Starts: 28-May-11 12:47 a.m. GMT
Ends: 12-Jun-11 12:47 a.m. GMT
Award 1: $1000, was awarded to janism
This project is private.
You must be approved to view or participate in this project. Since this project has closed, no more requests will be accepted.
If you already participated, please log in to check the project status.
Whole Hearts Foundation is a national nonprofit organization that will provide short-term emotional, spiritual, and financial assistance programs for families with children suffering from congenital heart defects.
- Update 28-May-11 GMT
- When working on a symbol for this project, imagine something that could easily serve as a pin, a pendant, or other marketing pieces in the future.
- Update 31-May-11 GMT
- We want our logo to look timeless, but it should lean toward appealing to young families...dare I say "hip" :)
- Update 3-Jun-11 GMT
- Thanks for all your entries! We've had a lot of really great submissions. Three days left! Here's a few notes that I hope you will find helpful.
We're liking the logos where the symbol/image and the lettering are not intertwined or reliant on each other
We're liking logos that clearly communicate our mission, but that are also heartwarming, fairly colorful and convey hope.
This might sound strange at first, but try to draw both masculine and feminine traits into your logo.
We're not interested in any more logos with hands.
We've seen some hearts that are simple and brilliant, with little creative twists that make them look uniquely familiar. Keep those coming!
- Update 6-Jun-11 GMT
- We want to thank all of you for your hard work on this project. We don't have time to score every design, but we're paying close attention to them all. We'd love for you to keep your ideas coming until the project is closed. If we want any changes or have questions about your design, we'll send you a message. Thanks!
- Update 6-Jun-11 GMT
- We have decided to take the option to extend our project deadline until this Friday, June 10th. We are very pleased with several of the designs that have been submitted already, but feel as though it can only benefit us to extend the project and allow time for designs to keep coming in. Thanks for all the great entries up to this point, please keep them coming!