For $299 they received 56 design concepts from 16 designers!
Starts: 5-Mar-14 12:15 p.m. GMT
Ends: 25-Mar-14 11:59 p.m. GMT
Award 1: $299, was awarded to Workspa...
NDA: crowdSPRING NDA
Porfolio reuse allowed
You must be approved to view or participate in this project. Since this project has closed, no more requests will be accepted.
If you already participated, please log in to check the project status.
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
Education and Universities
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
Image+text or text only
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
- If image, it should be abstract
- We have thought about using runes to allude to Norway and language, especially the runes for L and F as the school is called LingPhil; but preferably still designed so that the logo looks quite abstract, sober and modern.
- In general, something denoting Norway in some way would be good
- Link to our web site: http://www.ntnu.edu/lingphil
(NTNU is the university hosting our site, and it is important that the logo is in harmony with the NTNU profile, so that it looks good on the page; however, it should still be clear that the school is not an NTNU school as such, so the colour of the NTNU logo should f.i. be avoided.)
- Due to NTNU rules, you may only choose from the colours available in the file attached under “Materials”; and you may only use one colour (but you may use all three of the available hues of each colour).