You must be approved to view or participate in this project. Since this project has closed, no more requests will be accepted.
If you already participated, please log in to check the project status.
Amazing things happen when Physicians unite. "Physicians United" provides low-cost medical plans that connect local patients to local doctors. We are a collection of primary doctors located across the country that unite together to form a network of medical care centers for our members. Our innovative plans give members unlimited access to direct primary, urgent and preventative medical care at one astonishingly affordable monthly fee. We believe that everyone deserves access to fast, affordable, and high-quality medical services which empowers patients to be more proactive in their health and well-being.
The buyer has uploaded a new file in this project. You can download that file in the DETAILS tab.
We have uploaded a PDF with some logo examples that display logos we really like from similar health companies. All of them are modern, clean, optimistic, and many utilize symbols for health (heart, nature, hands, etc.). We invite you to review these samples to help inform your design process.
I wanted to thank everyone for your creativity thus far. In efforts to help ensure your efforts get you closer to winning the award for this project, I wanted to share some thoughts with you that we've concluded on our end in regards the types of things we like and are looking for based on what we've seen so far:
1. We only want to use Sans-serif fonts and want the Physicians United text to be represented with either capital letters or all lowercase, but in no case do we want them all uppercase.
2. We would really love to see if there are any logo concepts that could try to build in some clever usage of an icon within the Physicians United text itself rather than only having an icon outside of the text.
3. We want to avoid the use of the very overused human characters that make up various shapes, etc. This has been really overused in the non-profit world and we need to position as more progressive and modern - therefore not using those types of familiar design tactics.
4. The types of shapes and feelings we've really liked and want to encourage more of are HEARTS (representing healthy lifestyle and care), Butterflies (representing the freedom we are offering patients through our programs), circles (representing the strength of the interconnected network we are building amongst physicians for their patients).
5. We prefer the words "Physicians United" be on the same line. This is not a requirement, but overall we prefer the words to be side by side.
6. The use of color is important to us, however, we intend to use the logo in monochrome form as well, so any logos that get submitted need to easily convert to monochrome as well. This is an issue for many of the logos with gradients we've seen and encourage the design to really focus on simplicity and use of negative space more than just a variety of colors.
I hope this helps and look forward to answering any questions you have. We will continue to offer more feedback moving forward now that we have some internal consensus on our direction.
Thank you all again and look forward to seeing what final designs you come up with to be part of our upcoming final selection process.
We are extending the award date to allow us a final couple days to work through the final decision. We are leaning most towards a logo concept with an icon built into the words and welcome any final submissions in the final few days.
Thank you everyone for your creative submissions and for helping us shape the future of our brand!