Starts:13-Mar-13 2:23 a.m. GMT
Ends:27-Mar-13 11:59 p.m. GMT
Award 1: $300
JPG, Vector EPS, Layered PSD
There are no materials for this project.
The buyer added updates to the brief. Read them.
My Saving Angel
What do you do?
Our business deals with financial counselling, motivation, inspiration, budgeting and saving.
"Saving" translates to cash savings and also "saved my life" saving.
"Angel" in this context is a helpful person.
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
My Saving Angel
You'll receive designs for biz cards, letterhead and envelopes.
We have a strong social media marketing focus so please think about how the logo will translate to 150x150 format, or provide a 150x150 format logo as well.
What is your industry?
Consulting and Professional Services
Describe the target audience for your logo and stationery
Our target demographic is professionals in their 20-30s.
What 3 things would you like to communicate to your audience through your logo and stationery?
Fun, positive, and appeal to men and women.
Customers should feel trust in a professional service.
Approachable, transparent, non judgemental.
What logo and stationery styles do you like (text only, image only, text and image, etc.)?
image and text, or image only
What colors do you want to see in your logo and stationery?
we are quite open to ideas but perhaps calming tones, like blues and yellows for the logo
What colors do you NOT want to see in your logo and stationery?
What adjectives should best describe your logo and stationery?
They should be fresh, simple and clean.
Where will your logo be used (print, website, etc.)?
print, website, social media, advertising
Do you have additional info or links you want to share?
- 14-Mar-13 12:42 a.m. GMT
- The logo needs to feel personal, maybe an image of an angel who is looking at you?
- 14-Mar-13 12:56 a.m. GMT
- The colours should be bright like blues and yellows, not muted dull tones like brown or mauve.
- 15-Mar-13 8:48 a.m. GMT
- The colours dont have to be blue and yellow, they just have to stand out. Our image is playful and fun, and we would like the logo to communicate this.
Thanks for your submissions so far!
- 19-Mar-13 1:46 a.m. GMT
- Our image is young and fun and this logo needs to reflect that. Although we offer financial counselling we want to steer clear from a corporate, bank style.
Check these links. We want our logo to be simpler than these images, and obviously we want an angel, but we want to see an angel with eyes and a mouth, and the image should be eye catching.
Looking forward to making a decision soon and thanks for your submissions so far!
- 20-Mar-13 12:51 p.m. GMT
- The designs are coming closer to what we want but I think designers may need more time to work on the project.
- 20-Mar-13 12:59 p.m. GMT
- Please note that the angel in our logo should not be a woman, or a man, it should be an androgynous figure.
- 2-Apr-13 4:18 p.m. GMT
- Hi all,
We just wanted to let you know that the buyer in this project has requested a refund. And, because we offer buyers a money back guarantee, sometimes we have to make good on that promise.
To reward the loyal creatives who worked hard on this project and all the others on the site, we've taken the proceeds from this project and used them to fund our monthly cS Awards program. The cS Awards are issued every month based on varying criteria but are a simple way that we give back to the community and reward our creatives.
Thanks so much for participating and see you around the site,
The cS crew