Starts: 26-Feb-13 8:13 p.m. GMT
Ends: 13-Mar-13 11:59 p.m. GMT
Award 1: $800, was awarded to shenorita
This project is private.
You must be approved to view or participate in this project. Since this project has closed, no more requests will be accepted.
If you already participated, please log in to check the project status.
PrioriDEV Consulting is a young, experienced and assertive consulting company for digital solution services. Their team members are young and knowledgeable. It has grown to develop a strong and trusted image among its clients. PrioriDEV will start a re-designing process that will match accordingly to what it has created.
Digital Bureau is the new face of PrioriDEV LLC. and in need for a corporate image. The first stage will be the design of the logo and stationery and will continue to creation of a new website.
- Update 28-Feb-13 GMT
- First of all thank you all for participating in this challenge. It has been really interesting seeing all your creative work.
We have seen all kind of approaches to the work and there are a few similarities that we would like to address.
1. Color: We mentioned we "prefer" the use of winter colors (blues, grey, black etc) and we also mention that we wanted a pop of color. We have noticed that almost every proposal we have received has used the color blue. Maybe a couple of you have used color and we actually like it. Please feel free to use your creative minds to think other than blue. Thanks.
2. Design: We have received a few proposals using pixels, dots thinking that it represent the "digital approach" I know we are a Digital Consulting Group but we want to stay away from the obvious. Please avoid the use of pixels, shadow, effects, three dimension, etc. We are looking for a beautiful, simple but impactful font that will say a lot.
3. Logo: We have seen a common denominator because of what we mentioned in the brief that we might be open of seen the DB used in the logo. We have received a couple of interesting proposals using the two letters, however if you want to think of something different please feel free to send it.
A tip on our background and food for thought: We came up with the name thinking that our consultants are like "secret agents": they go into our clients projects and understand every single detail about it, they research and get to find things that not even the clients are aware of. Like in the FBI (Federal BUREAU of investigation)! But in the digital industry (web and mobile)
Thanks again for all your hard work and we are very exciting about the outcome.
Please be patient if we haven't been able to respond to you all. We are trying to give feedback to every one of you but it takes time and slowly are getting there!
- Update 8-Mar-13 GMT
- We want to thank all of you for participating in our challenge. It has been a fun and exciting journey seeing everyone's work!
We are extending the challenge a few more days because we want to be able to give some more feedback and want you to have one more weekend if you need to change or tweak anything in your designs.
We are slowly reviewing your work. If you are submitting many ideas at the same time we usually rate the ones we like the most from that group. If we haven't given you any feedback we will by the next couple of days.
Thanks again for all your creative work!
- Update 18-Mar-13 GMT
- We want to thank you all for the hard work and effort put on our challenge. This has been an exciting process and we are looking forward to announce the winner.
Our decision process is talking a little longer than expected because there is a committee that needs to get together to decide on the winner and this will happen by the end of next week.
Thank you very much for your patience and be sure that we will announce a winner soon!