Starts:31-Oct-12 6:08 p.m. GMT
Ends:15-Nov-12 11:59 p.m. GMT
Award 1: $315, was awarded to dei_remus
JPG, Vector EPS, Layered PSD
There are no materials for this project.
The buyer added updates to the brief. Read them.
Roy K. Miller
What do you do?
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
Roy K. Miller
You'll receive designs for biz cards, letterhead and envelopes.
What is your industry?
Consulting and Professional Services
Describe the target audience for your logo and stationery
Art Directors, Creative Directors, Advertising Executives, Director of Photography, Image Editors
What 3 things would you like to communicate to your audience through your logo and stationery?
Modern, motion and professional
What logo and stationery styles do you like (text only, image only, text and image, etc.)?
text only and text with logo
What colors do you want to see in your logo and stationery?
(red, black, white), (red, white, blue) and (lime, black, white)
What colors do you NOT want to see in your logo and stationery?
brown, pink, orange, purple, green
What adjectives should best describe your logo and stationery?
Modern, sleek, professional
Where will your logo be used (print, website, etc.)?
website, business card, stationary...
Do you have additional info or links you want to share?
I would like the "K." in Roy K. Miller to be emphasized. "Photographer" may or may not be added to the design. An abstract and simple dragonfly may be added to the design. Otherwise, I am open to other abstract and geometric shapes. Please convey a feeling of motion within the design.
- 3-Nov-12 8:08 a.m. GMT
- I would really like to create a sense of motion within the logo design. How this is created is up to you.
I am looking for a modern, sleek and clean font. A font that is professional and strong. Overly curvy or whimsical fonts do not meet my needs.
Unique, simple abstract designs in addition to font are welcome.
Gradient fonts are an option as well as dark gray in lieu of black.
- 4-Nov-12 5:34 a.m. GMT
- Please convey a sense of movement within the design. Ideas to create movement include the following:
color gradient, vapor trail, blurring, vibration...
If the design includes a dragonfly, is it possible to create a more dynamic and abstract design via the use of shadows, colors and/or gradient...?
Thank you all for your efforts!
- 4-Nov-12 4:03 p.m. GMT
- The biggest challenges I see from the current designs is the creation of a "sense of motion" and a font selection that is sleek and modern.
To create motion, please make a more abstract architectural design that uses color gradient, shadowing, vibration, vapor trail and purposeful blurring to convey a stronger sense of motion.
- 4-Nov-12 5:10 p.m. GMT
- A dragonfly does NOT need to be included in the design. Any other abstract design may be included. In addition, a greyscale design is also acceptable. A little bit of color goes a long way. The focus of the design should be on type with Roy K. Miller and express a sense of motion/movement. Discussion on creating motion has been included in earlier briefings.
- 5-Nov-12 1:15 a.m. GMT
- Logos I like are as follows:
- 5-Nov-12 5:49 a.m. GMT
Use "Roy Miller" for the type and implement "K" into an abstract/architectural design that sits above the "Roy Miller" type. i.e. Use (4) "K's" to make a box shape.
This could help solve some of the balance issues some are having with their design and lead to stronger text.
Create a sense of motion within the type and/or abstract via earlier suggestions. Another option is fading.
- 6-Nov-12 3:04 p.m. GMT
- It looks like we are at a point where the designs have started to become very similar and less creative. Therefore, to increase variety and creativity, please DO whatever you like as long as "Roy K Miller" remains intact.
Let's see what you've got!
- 7-Nov-12 5:37 p.m. GMT
- I am extending the deadline by 5 days to get more variety. The last 16 hours has been the best with stronger, cleaner and more creative designs. I would really like to see additional clean and simple abstract entries. More abstract concepts please. Let your vision soar!
I want to thank the numerous creatives that have contributed thus far. I appreciate each of your efforts and creativity. Please continue to check the brief for updates.
Finally, since I like the current direction, I have decided to ASSURE payment!
- 11-Nov-12 8:07 a.m. GMT
Please design concepts with a minimalistic approach. Think original Asian Modern Art Form with strong brush influence that focuses less on text. Let the original art piece convey the emotional and movement characteristics I desire.
Please do NOT copy any designs - draw inspiration only.